ZIDANE SET TO BE MANAGER OF MANCHESTER UNITED?

Agreed Ronaldo is Sharp on the box, and creative when picking space to score but nugu!! is too old to carry the ball, I hope ole goes back to martial on even sacho winger and green wood as center forward

What do you mean did the league cease operating as a company with the fkf been a shareholder .sometimes people ar change s cannot happen overnight

Idk why people put all the blame on the Fella idk if the league ceased to operate as a company where the fkf is a shareholder and the kpl run the day to day activities of the league next you have to give people a reason to turn their telly on or watch the games

With Ole & Phelan confirmed as gone by journalists with inside links to the club like Neil Custis,Samuel Luckhurst etc…,the hypothetical scenario’s probability is higher than ever.There are currently rumors of Carrick & Fletcher being interim custodians for the immediate future,but even that’s dependent on a fulltime manager not being found.My thoughts are that,the Glazers will go with an experienced manager,with Zidane,it’s speculated that he may ask for a clause allowing him to leave if the French national job becomes available.For now,we wait and see,Mourinho was sacked around 2:45 p.m. by the way.

Zidane is just a rich mans ole. What man u need is a coach, a disciplinary master like conte. And above all, new defenders and midfielders.

The simple answer to players could well be in the academy.

Zidane cant build a team.

Wapeee ten haag.

Can he handle the pressure, can he rebuild a team from scratch. Is he prepared to enter the sewer manhole and unclog the stinking drain?

I don’t know much about him. But, I rather man u spend some time to analyze the best candidate.

Yes he can he trust more youngster halafu hao vijana ya Ajax ina cheza free flowing football.
Wan bissaka pia yeye akwende. This ghasia cannot cross ball to the box. Mtu meffi.
Maguoya apelekwee game za reserve huko.

3 back to back ucls just exposes this shallow narrative,you’re entitled to your opinion though,even if it isn’t based on facts

His real madrid team was at its apex.

The man u job is entirely different.

This is your opinion,it’s not fact.Internalize that,you’re regurgitating a narrative as fact