Zero Real Friends

It has dawned on me that I do not have any real friend! In the last six months or as far as I can remember, I have not been called by any friend just for friendship. The only calls I have received was for financial help!

Now, life can become so lonely! I have been calling my friends, only for them to call back and ask for financial help and no much solid friendship! Some have even tried to con me!

7 Likes

That’s how life is brother. Even your siblings can turn a blind eye

1 Like

Generally the older you get the fewer real friends you have. You have many acquittances tho, especially if you drink. But they fake as fcuk

12 Likes

It is very very sad!

1 Like

Even my most most trusted friends have turned to be so fake… looks like I have to buy friendship… if not, they are lost…

I Can be Your Friend…

4 Likes

Oh yeah! Here on Kijiji!

1 Like

Nope… I can be your true friend.

1 Like

Friendship is a thing you can only mostly enjoy as a child.

7 Likes

I have many associates. They are free to call me when they need help.

2 Likes

Real talk

1 Like

… good thing you have realized so.

There is a phase in life unajipatanga solo. Unapambana na hali yako.

2 Likes

I have seen the way my old man’s walevi sacco has been good to each other. I have witnessed how other walevi treat each other, and I can confidently state that it is our generation of walevi that is shallow.

The truth about friendship is; when looking for friends, are you a good one yourself? A good friend always has people who can back him up, even when they are unable to meet the challenges he faces. The truth about friends that most of us older peeps look for is that we want people who can stand in for us when we are mostly facing financial difficulties. That is how we define friendship siku hizi!

1 Like

Hauna walevi friends? Hakuna real friendship, zote ni for convinience.

1 Like

Look at the late Chira situation, when he was alive and kicking the so called " friends" didn’t help him. Now when he’s dead they have donated millions and millions of shillings

1 Like

Ukishamaliza shule, any relationship/friendship after that is transactional in nature. That other man has to be benefiting from the friendship somehow and so do you. That’s why men generally make friends from the industry they work in. Dereva na makanga watakuwa marafiki juu at some point they will need each other. Politicians hang out with each other because they have common interests (political parties, agendas, sitting in the same committees etc). Adults have a finite amount of time on their hands. Naturally, they will prefer friendships where they benefit the most. Ukiwa mtu wa mjeii, utakuwa beshte ya makanga ama ya fundi?? Ukiwa fundi, utakuwa beshte ya mwalimu ama mwenye hardware?? Remember that you have a finite amount of time outside work. Its just easier and smarter to be friends with people in your industry who you can trade favors with.

@Yakut which industry are you in?? Huko ndiko marafiki wako wako.

I learned a lot after attending the burials of some of the guys I grew up with huko ocha. The people who turned up the most ni wale walikuwa wanafanya kazi na wao in the same industry.

Even for village saint @Yuletapeli a friendship with a traffic cop is more valuable than a friendship with a restaurateur. The cop can make his problems go away.

2 Likes

Is that the reason you impregnated a lanye?

2 Likes

Stick na kijiji, any information you need is readily available!

1 Like

I agree‚Ķ I mostly do soial media using Pseudos only‚Ķ because, with your real names, inbox is full of beggings from ‚Äėfriends and relatives‚Äô‚Ķ

I have spent lots of time and resources helping and standign with my friends… the problem is that it now has become exploitation… some people borrow from you in order to avoid spending what they have… then you deplete your own savings to help them

1 Like