Youtube videos

How the fuck can I filter videos that are Indian. I hate those fuckers. Every fuckin pop up video is their shit and the tag is in english. Fuck those stupid cunts

Zoea… I Even Hate their Accents… MFs…

But they have good content

1 Like

Indians curryed Kenya for decades. Most of Kenya’s industrialization efforts were mostly comprised of Indian sweat. Respect them fuckers - your parents know indaa ndio iliwasaidia

1 Like

Language barrier is the big issue here and spamming the youtube videos with their shit. Sijui story na curry inakujia wapi

indians come in handy especially in matters technology and software. their videos have really helped when i had software issues on a laptop and also some other day my phone started misbehaving.

3 Likes

Sasa hamtanipea idea vile nita filter video zao. Mnataka niwapende kilazima?

2 Likes

For me their videos came in handy when I purchased a diesel pump, then it broke down after 2 years of good service and no local mechanic was able to diagnose the problem and repair. I checked out their repair videos and was able to repair the pump by myself. Wako tu sawa. Problem comes when one wants to prove he/she is better than them.

PS: To those who ‘hate Indians’, there’s a good reason why the creator put all of us (different races) in one world and gave us the ability to travel all over the place.

1 Like

My delivery car refused to start nikiwa kwa mall… It’s a TATA… nika Google hizo dashboard lights… Nd it directed me to an Indian chanel explaining what to do…

Before that i had called for help… Nd mech was asking for 10k…

I watched the video… Quickly got a boda guy to buy me the broken part…fixed it and left…

Whole process took like 1.5hrs… Total cost of repair was ksh. 500.

4 Likes

I watch alot of those indian industrial video. Hao jamaa huunda na ku refurbish anything. Build whole buse from a frams. The produce mufflers, bearings, tyres ans all that. Jua kali ya huko iko on another level

3 Likes

Kuna moja niliona noma sana… Wakona a chemical process ya ku convert tullow animal solid fat… Into a liquid cooking oil at room temperature…

Then another… Niliona wana recycle old tyres… They crush the rubber part into a powder and make a rubber cement mix capable of withstanding high impacts…

3 Likes

There’s one I saw, guys using sugar cane waste to make rolls of something that looks like gunias and they use them in road construction in areas that receive heavy rainfall. Apparently that thing when used, it binds asphalt and tar better.

1 Like

I’ve used Indian Products before, Tata tipper to be specific, it’s a combination of everything from the whole world, US Cummins engine mated to some European made transmission, axle and much of the chassis is copied from DAF in UK, TATA only builds the cabin and the dash clusters and stick a badge of Made in India. While it is the most ugly and underrated equipment in the quarry, it usually holds it’s own against the champions, kina Mitsubishi and Isuzu, notably zikiwekelewa mchanga wet, haijawai kata center bolt. But those Japs, hua zinakula iyo kitu kama chewing gum.

2 Likes

Love ‘em or hate em. Muhindi is no joke when it comes to industry.

3 Likes

Nyinyi nyote ni kumanina. meffi sana

4 Likes

Those MFs are the king of DIY, mechanical, electrical, and software diagnosis ideas on the YouTube channel. Vumilia tu.

Hehe, pole kaka. Hio ndio starehe ya kijiji. We learn something new daily. Back to your post…unasema nini kuhusu wahindi

2 Likes

ambia mimi vile nita filter indian youtube videos

1 Like

You see Indians in every video because Indians flock to the lowest common denomenator of interests. Simply put, gain taste and seek better interests.

Panjeet alinisaidia ku unlock boot loader ya infinix