"you are touching live wire" wanjigi warn ruto

Everytime you quote the Bible and refer to ngina as above…i laugh my ass off sijui kama ni ju ya ujinga yangu ama yako

Kindly answer the question with a specific region or people indicated, thanks

You are wise man.

Kagege what don’t you understand?

Widow - a woman whose husband has died, Mutumia wa Ndigwa eg Mama Ngina.
Fatherless child - a child whose father has died eg Ohuru.

Exodus 22:22-24

22 You shall not mistreat any widow or fatherless child. 23 If you do mistreat them, and they cry out to me, I will surely hear their cry, 24 and my wrath will burn, and I will kill you with the sword, and your wives shall become widows and your children fatherless.

This is going to be interesting

Dynasties must fall

Ouru ajipange

Wameanzia Up wakienda Bottom, soon watakufikia na your 150. Ni waigua kagege?

Isn’t ruto also fatherless ama yeye si mtu ? Fuck kinyarra useless empire of misusing Kenyans .the time they were dealing mercilessly na kina lootall and sudi no one remembered cheruiyot was dead therefore jsks was fatherless.

Upuss!!!
The oldest slay kwin lazma apigie the doyen magoti na Sio tafadhali!!!

To be fair , let’s watch how Uhuru and co. Maneuvers out of this war , we all watched wakichange pesa after jambazi withdrew few birrions kale Karen , we also watched jsks akitusiwa openly na kuitwa mwizi . To be fair kenyattas should deal with their problems polepole bila kupayuka. Meanwhile the dogs defending those birrionares are sleeping hungry with no food and raising cost of living . kenyattas should donate the massive lands they looted and also bring the trillions banked at offshore accounts tulipe ushuru . Jsks should also minimize looting to the minimum levels

Wanjigi running is mouth yet he doesn’t pay tax, not very clever to threaten the CIC, KRA will deal with this fool.