Yom Ha’atzmaut

The Fig Tree generation…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsx6AgMz9ZA

[SIZE=6]The Fig Tree Generation: – The generation that will not pass till all these things be fulfilled[/SIZE]

In May 14th 1948, Israel became a sovereign nation. Thus, the fig tree (Israel) that seemed dead sprung back to life, putting forth tender branches and leaves.

The 1948 generation is the generation that will not pass till all things prophesied by Jesus in Mathew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 be fulfilled.

You imbecile, you do realize the Jews don’t believe in your Messiah, the central figure of your religion (and bible)?

Jesus is viewed as the most damaging false messiah by these people.

Si hawa waliua Jesus…

Majority of jews don’t believe in Jesus Christ. They believe he will come and not that he came. The sooner you understand that the better

The sooner you understand that it was by God’s perfect design, the better. The Jews were blinded so that Gentiles could be saved, but their day of salvation is coming.

Romans chapter 11 verse 25.

25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

They will look upon the one whom they pierced. They will be deeply saddened when they realize what they had done to Him:

Zechariah chapter 12 verse 9-10.

10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

trying to liken the biblical Jews and the current existing Jews who are 98%impure genes is just absurd.

Fcuk Israel!!!

Makena did this thread better yesterday.

[ATTACH=full]221629[/ATTACH]
If you take the bible to be so literal… Mbona iphone fuck hata microwave tu ingekuwa na snippet hapo… The bible is a guide… The momment YOU UNDERSTAND that and not bringing story Ati God anawa blind… Uko 2 millenia and unabonga ka cave man woman… Thats religion is failing its seems to breed more stupidity than enlightenment
Na sisi ni Black isrealites si gentiles meffi… I know my worth

:D:D:D:D:D. God’s chosen people? Delusion ni kitu mbaya sana.

Waulize Yehuda Kimani
https://www.timesofisrael.com/kenya-jewish-leader-denied-entry-to-israel-deported-to-ethiopia/

There are a few Jews alive (sephardim). Unfortunately the Israelis persecute them too.

It is a foregone conclusion that Jews are God’s chosen people and that Jerusalem is God’s Holiest city.

Blessed is God from Zion, He Who dwells in Jerusalem, Hallelujah! (PSALMS 135:21)

God will have mercy on Zion again and will choose Jerusalem again. (ZECHARIAH 1:17)

This Land shall become yours as an inheritance. (EZEKIEL 47:14)

I think as a Christian, if you find yourself always agreeing with the world, you need to question your salvation because God never operates by the majority position.

1st Peter 2:9 says that we are “a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”

Peculiar people don’t compromise their faith on the altar of political correctness! When I saw that Dusit D2 was attacked for being a Jewish establishment, I realized that Kenya has identified herself as a target forever.

You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.” Matthew 10:22.

Christians, the true believer needs a spiritual awakening because time has really gone.

What I mean by “time” is recognizing the Fig Tree parable. Jesus said in Matthew 24 that the people who witnessed Israel (a type of fig tree) blooming again, that is, Israel becoming a nation, will not die before the rapture has taken place. Last year was the 70th birthday of those born in May 1948. If 70 years is the time allotted to man, how long before this generation passes away?

Which begs the question, what time are we living in?

Matthew 24:32-35

32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[e] is near, right at the door. 34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The church is making people stupid… If this is how you even start… So Jesus and his gospel wasnt to show that all who walk in the light see the gates of heaven and we are all his children… You know what… Nakumbuka kwa thread yangu why ulikuwa picked na @Mrs Shosho kuwa blondes…
[ATTACH=full]221664[/ATTACH]

Haiya! Si we had a similar thread like this jana? Looks like ktalk has changed from “kuosha mecho” to a religious mania site

There are tens of threads daily on various perversions, but just 2 threads on what really matters is an issue?

“For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words, of him will the Son of Man be ashamed when he comes in his glory and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.” Luke 9:26

You have posted thousands of gifs here and I supported you when 80% of talkers decided to block you. Niwache nipost kile ninachotaka. Thanks

By mentioning it, I didnt mean its an issue. My statement was ment as an observation and nothing more

[ATTACH=full]221676[/ATTACH]
But no cigar… I ain hear to flatter your ignorance and post up with stupidity… You saying some dumb shit… And the basis of your arguments make it even worse cuz it exposes your Delusions
[ATTACH=full]221674[/ATTACH]
So my bad, its bad and what you are saying ain just sad but dumb…

It seems everyone needs his or her own echo chamber

[ATTACH=full]221677[/ATTACH]
Looks like someone needs attention like a wet bitch…wa kuchunisha hawajafika bado