Xiaomi redmi phones produced this year seems to be having serious hardware problems.

Maybe it even died With his saved passwords:p:D

The issue iko sana sana kwa simu za this year especially midrange and high end.

Not really watu wameenda kwa service centre for most of the phones having issues wanafanyiwa motherboard replacement or phone replacement or full refund. It is like the hardware problem is to a specific model and they cannot figure it out. Kuna redmi moja ya 5G ilikua released then ukienda gsmarena it was cancelled thereafter.

Kuna watu waliteta hapa last week and the week before. Malalamishi yao yakatupiliwa mbali.

I’ve been running business operations with Xiaomi Redmi’s (not the Notes) since 2019 in all my outlets and they have reliable. Im shifting to OnePlus thou, in 2022.

Umezicheki hizo one plus? Mali safi sana. Ndio nazi review mos mos…its also a chinese company…founded by a former oppo bigwig…apparently oppo vivo na one plus ni subsidiaries za sijui bkk or something.
Cheki cheki kabla ukwachu.

Had it. Ilikuwa sawa. Kulikuwa na screen freeze issues but it was widespread involving even mi 11 ultra. But was fixed by software update

OnePlus/Oppo/Vivo/Realme same parent co. , they share same manufacturing plants,designs, technologies etc OnePlus si ile ya kitambo with Oxygen OS(hii walipiga android makers wote 10-0) that OS was butter smooth & very fast na features poa.
Now they’ve merged Oppo & OnePlus zote zinatumia Color OS ya Oppo which is very different na mafans wamekasirika wengine wakahama. Like I said research, watch the new units reviews ujue uzri na shida zake…hizo hazina service centres huku so weka ‘emergency money’ kando.

Rahis sana, Samsung Galaxy S20FE(Snapdragon) ,OnePlus 8T, OnePlus 8Pro ,OnePlus 9R,Realme GT Neo 2 etc. Display size for some hapa ni less 0.2-0.1inches I doubt that makes a difference.
45W, 100w charging ya nini utauwa battery haraka sana 1-1½ yrs battery ishachapa for me anything above 18-20w ni overkill. Simu zimefika mahali hakuna features za maana kuongezwa, Camera tweaks, Chip na fast charging(haifai kua feature).

Maskini hoehae why are you surprised?

The myth that high rated charging bricks fuck up the batteries are just that; myths

I guess i have a lot to learn.
Thanks for the tips.
Il leave the latest brands to the new generation.
Il stick to Samsung Ericsson & Google Pixel…tried and tested brands.
The simpler the device the better as far as im concerned.
Features i look out for in order of priority

1. Super Amoled…i want the best display available…non negotiable…si our eyes are fixed to the screen thus the best display available is a must.
  2. Battery
  3. Processor
  4. Memory
  5. Etc
    Thanks for the heads up though.

This is no myth, there’s alot of research done by independent inst. & even your favourite YT tech guys too…battery technology etc. Why do you think Apple waited very long to implement this & max it out at 20w? That high wattage degrades the battery fast & put high temperatures there worse. Simple test take a device charge it using 10-15w watt charger & compare to 45-60w. Most phones get extremely warm, that itself isn’t good for the internals you can imagine the battery.
Do your research, it’s well documented.

How your brain interpreted that question wacha tu your avatar explains it all

Tunajua a church mouse is richer than you, that why unauza matako kwa wazungu huko Mombasa

Iko Sawa kabisa

Boss these are just but myths, the battery systems that handle super fast charging are way advanced compared to the normal batteries. Apple are just not innovative these days, it has nothing to do with them perfecting battery tech. Even for the slow charging normal batteries, you’ll have to replace every 2 to 3 years, just the same as those super fast charging ones.

Go look at the latest video about fast charging by Mr.WTB. These aren’t myths,studies have been carried out even by independent people etc those extreme fast charging speeds will chew through your battery & is also very unsafe especially in very extreme hot conditions.
A quick search will show multiple research reports that are backed up and this is even for EVs.

Hii s2 yangu imeanza upuss ya wifi DHCP lease. Itabidi nimeretire

Achana na EVs, lets stick to phones, how many people in your experience have you heard complaining that their batteries degrade quickly, especially android phone users? In fact, phones like the mi 11t have batteries that charge at 120w, and will still retain more capacity after charging it for 800 cycles as compared to your normal phone battery that only retains 80% capacity after 500 charge cycles. Read about the advancements in phone battery tech