Xiaomi Redmi 5

[ATTACH=full]160479[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]160480[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]160481[/ATTACH]
Xiaomi fans,
Was looking into getting the Redmi 4X cause of its size and massive battery at 4100 mah but ikapitwa na wakati.
So now, Xiaomi has the Redmi 5, quite big but i wouldn’t mind cause of the 18:9 display, but hiyo battery at 3300 mah with such a large screen inanidiscourage.
Is it worth? It’s going for around $160,3GB 32GB version.
Alafu,hii mambo ya global ROM, International version,Chinese version etc on Xiaomi phones, what’s the difference?

My phone has a 4500mah battery and it lasts the whole day with a lot of use and active 4g.

I have another with 3300mah and it used to die on me at exactly 330pm every day…
Always go with bigger battery.

4500mah,kwani ni X-Tigi?

Hii haikosi ni Infinix Note 3 pro

I have redmi note 4 and trust me iko poa. Ubaya ya both redmi 5 na redmi 5 plus ni ati hazina band 20 which is the most important band to browse on 4G when outside town. Band 28 si lazima since you can get yourself a MiFi.

haha,ama Blackview

LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Found this online,

Kuna redmi note 5 pro it’s the most recent and Better check it out .

I hope it ain’t bigger than the 5?

Lol! Don’t always go with bigger battery… If u have noticed most flagship devices don’t have even 4000mAH it depends with how your phone optimizes your battery as for me a snapdragon 660, 835 , 845 etc with 3500 mAH will last longer than your big battery Mediatek… Trust me… Tafuta S8 i guess it has 3200mAH na ufanye testing na hiyo yako 4500mAH +weka youtube playlist from 100 percent battery… Uache hapo… Be checking regularly uone gani itakufa mapema… Utashangaa ukiona yako ikizima in no time maybe 3hrs b4 hio S8 iende… Big battery ni kudanganya tu customers it depends how they have optimized the phone…

I have confirmed it has 3000mAH go try to put into test with your big battery Mediatek…

Correct! :):slight_smile:

Very good phone.

:D:D:Dmtk
Anyway fanya hio test nimekuambia come bring us the results… Ningekuambia uende youtube but sadly sijawai ona any Infinix ikireviewia na hawa wasee hufanya hizi matest maybe a fellow Kenyan / Nigerian

Bring the s8 and let’s test. You’d be shocked my fren. Very shocked.

Doesn’t matter whether the test are done or not, bring the s8. I wouldn’t sing about it if it didn’t have a good battery.

Snapdragon 625 with 4500mah style ya xiaomi can last you 2 days

As a Naomi user,I can quietly tell you that sometimes they misbehave. The various miui ota updates huvuruga mambo ya battery life mpaka inasinya!

Vile umeambiwa hapo juu go for redmi note 5 pro, has a better processor and all the other goodies za redmi 5 plus…but band 20 sahau

Weka Custom Rom na utulie
Battery life bado iko fine

ngojea redmi note 5 pro juu hiyo redmi note 5 plus is the same as redmi note 4 difference tu ni screen