XIAOMI IS SHIT

[ATTACH=full]367773[/ATTACH]

52 hours kwani unatumia simu kama kioo?

Unamaanisha?

How does your battery last that long?

Those hacks that i put up there take all the credit. Am an avid user, Social media to say the least. Besides xiaomi MI series is a flagship so them specs are the fruits

Someone is mining cryptocurrency using your phone. Check that you didn’t download or install shady files

Its the charging system,not the battery

Oppo A93,any experience?

Bad phone, at least from reviews. Chukua Poco X3 NFC. It is even cheaper than the oppo.

https://mobile-store.co.ke/poco-phones.html

What does your bad here mean

From reviews, like I have said, huwa inahang especially when typing. It is a newly released and a costly phone by its standards to have issues so early in the days.

Mcooosh, I thought you own a better phone.

Uliacha kucon watu pesa…pathological lying homosexual

That is an old phone a phone released in 2018 cannot have a long lasting battery after 3 years unless it is a flagship or midrange phones above 50k

When recharging if the phone reaches 85% battery stop charging. If it reaches 100% all the time the battery life will diminish

Aha…this is new hope si stori za jaba base

hio simu iko na more than 2years already, factoring charge cycles of course battery will probably start showing degradation

Kumbe this stuff actually works IRL? I’ve been doing it with my Max Pro M1 lakini kuna vile nakuwanga skeptical (my main reason for not filling is to avoid hot & high, i.e. battery getting hot from use while it’s too full)

If the 85% thing actually helps preserve the batt I guess it’s a double win for me :cool:

Picture filling a baloon,its quite tasking at first then it gets easy then gets progressively harder as you reach the cap. Same with lithium batt,they are at their most efficient between 30 and 80%. Dropping below 30% and the subsequent charging from 20% to 30% causes as much wear as charging from 90–100, so you can conclude that dropping your battery to 10% or less and recharging it causes the most wear … and hence the most damage to your battery. I used to ignore the battery saver option but it actually works,phone haikui moto ovyo ovyo

I have a strict policy of not deep-discharging my fone; me hu plug in ikiwa 62-55, lowest ni kitu 45ish hivi. I’ve only ever discharged below 30 like 4 times peke yake. Main reason ni juu i hutake too long kucharge hadi my preferred sweet spot of 82-87 (fone iko na fast charging but me huprefer the slower 5V 1A).