Wueh...Father Time Is Unforgiving

Can you believe that hawa warembo kwa video are the same people in the photos??

M

The tragedy of being a woman is that society only values you for your looks. If you don’t lock down a decent man at your prime your goose is cooked. Unajipata at 30+ looking like a mess with a few bastards in tow and even boda guys don’t look your way anymore. Every man knows your fat ass is laden with baggage.

5 Likes

Siwezi mind , I would still hit

2 Likes

Wueh!!! wamechapa ile serious.

1 Like

Dick is free to women so your point is mute. You are looking for sex. She would be looking for money (which you don’t have) or a relationship (which you can’t afford to give her). My point here is that these two women can only dream of dating the type of men they dated in their early 20s.

6 Likes

Nyandarua potato tuber

10 Likes

Wote wamekua pumpum. Tamu sana.
mr-bean-jumping-on-bed-m8rfjjcb13wjwwpv

4 Likes

They weren’t beautiful even back then but wanakaa hippos za Ssenga @rexxsimba

2 Likes

@rexxsimba hatalala leo

1 Like

Damn, they done aged in dog years. Saa hii wakaenda club kuchokoza wanatolewa mbio na bouncer juu wanatoshana zile jimama za kuwekeana mchele.

9 Likes

This is abnormal weight gain caused by reckless eating and lack of exercise.

A healthy diet and some gym sessions during their heyday would’ve mitigated this.

5 Likes

Emergency pills and birth control plans should be criminalized for what they are doing to a lot of women with all that hormonal imbalance they cause.

3 Likes

they weren’t beautiful back then either,

Ni uvivu tu, unapata mumama kazi ni kutaka maisha kama ya paka, kula na ku doz. Mbona asitoshane na takataka?

4 Likes

Pia mihadarati inawachapisha.

4 Likes

Huyo ni Maya? Daaaammmmmnnnn si amechapa anakaa viazi za Nyandarua zimemsort. Anyway vile @Gaines amesema hapo yuu.

Is that her son?

Wachukuwe utafutie bibiyo msaidizi Kwa kazi ya kitanda.

1 Like

Cash crop za nyandarua ni mawaru

being fat past 30 is an achievement for a low iq bonobos . kama huna manyama by the time you hit 40, bonobos start to worry about you

3 Likes

Ever since i matured i started accepting Ls from women as a natural process in life…wakiwa young,hot sexy and firm kiburi huwa juu wacha wazalishwe na onyi and wakue single mothers that’s when life humbles them
as a man there’s no greater feeling than watching a girl who showed you madharau akiwa amechapwa na life

There’s a fine babe who rejected me back in the day sahii she’s 2 kids in with different baby daddys …nakumbuka tukitext and i brought up the sex topic akaniambia “kujia kuma”
Slowly cut her off …her sex appeal is gone she’s fat as fuck,alikuwa mweupe amedarken sahii …amebeat these days she usually posts akiwa church with bible verses on whatsapp status

LIFE for women is a crazy roller coaster ride

3 Likes