..wrapping up the week

Over the last coupla weeks, actually tracing back to early december, my productivity has slumped. I am bila motivation at jobo kapsa. And i thought the dec holiday will reset me to my last known working configuration, but alas! So i went all out kujienjoy that dec even hepaing my family to enjoy myself at coasto alone, it hasnt worked. January being almost over, I am kinda frustrated. I have wasted much like 1.5 months being unproductive.

hiyo story yote ni ya?

ok, I’d like to know, how do you stay motivated and keep your productivity up in whatever you do?

PS. Seriousness tafadhali akina admins

1 Like

Post some photos that you took in coasto even if you’re not in them

Chukua one more week ya leave ukae na maboyz wa mtaa jobless corner during that time. You will get motivated

4 Likes

its copyrighted material

Add watermark

its c

umetumwa?

It will greatly enhance the credibility of this Hekaya

i dont care and get a wife

[SIZE=1]*life[/SIZE]

I am not the one who is whining about how my life sucks

For me, going to the gym works every time, either running on the treadmill or elliptical. I wish I’d known this secret earlier. If you want to remain productive you must work out! Make sure you have broken a sweat

1 Like

na vile unakuanga mstupid

Start by defining your sexual identity. You’ll never be comfortable if you don’t know whether to pee standing or sitting down.

3 Likes

Thankless generation this one

Fardosa scrotum niaje ?

Think about where you will be in your job a year from now. If it still a stinky picture then… I don’t know quit. YOLO.

HIO avatar kwani ur gay

I am not not straight.

UR not straight?

No, not ‘not straight’. Not not straight.

:D:D chief ongea tu kikamba hii OSUNGU yako haileweki

1 Like