Wow...LUO COUNCIL OF ELDERS CURSE MANDAMANO and RAILA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqzQkJZxdXI

Now you can see ODINGA fatigue.

This babu is has been cursed in public by his elders.

The elders have questioned why it’s only youths who are paraded in these senseless demos.

They have compared RAILA TO MAKENZI

THIS IS EPIC. MAKE IT GO VIRAL

Enterprising Council of Elders, or rather a few old idlers, who have been paid by Jsks henchmen pale nyanza to bad mouth @Agwambo

Why now are you spoiling the Party…ati these are “Luo Elders For Hire”. Hata wewe that spell will be on you for insulting Luo Council of Elders. The proof is in to wait and see. Well leave this thread right hear and let it marinate. When we start seeing the evidence of the curse, I shall remind you, that is if you’ll still be functional.

20230425_140738.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D nimeona hio nikacheka tu.

Kesho ngwaree…Mapema ndio best!

Mganga is losing his powers. Enugu visit loading

I was looking 4 U…ulijificha wapi

Unaeza kua NIS ama kile kikosi cha Kwekwe unanitafuta…ile gari mapolisi walikua wanaifuata leo nilikua ndani na Gaucho ghetto president na Nuru Okanga.

Lol…what do you tupane Thursday. Me, am being paid my regular hourly rate so si holiday. Mafala wa ODMorons cannot be left alone else they’ll even stone Oxygen

Tukutane basi nitakua hapo mbele na Jeshi la Baba tukifanya clearing and forwarding…Kama mzalendo wa hii nchi nimejitolea na hiyo jioni unga nitaafford.