Would pinkies/girls have coitus with Jesus

was sitting somewhere havinh lunch today and saw a picture painted, it was jesus. I had smoked before lunch also. I was then thinking, would girls have sex with jesus. Ive never heard anyone talk about this so i was wondering.

He does seem to like fish …

11 Likes

First of all in your thread, there is an advert co-relating with what you are talking about. A coincidence?

[ATTACH=full]145420[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

mary Magdalena

2 Likes

Allegedly…

He’s my Saviour.

1 Like

he’s my savor

4 Likes

You’ve blown Him to His second coming.

1 Like

@Doc Oga…don’t like your thread for once. Jesus is our Saviour, the Son of God and we do not think about him that way not that sex is bad. He is the Lord looks after all of us, we thank Him when He blesses us and we beg Him when in probs. Our Protector.

1 Like

Did you know the Bible looks down on women? Even angels are men and god is a a man…My dear review your faith please.

3 Likes

No I won’t, never will Doc. This is all I know and believe in. Jesus and His Mother are where I run to everyday, every morning. For protection from the evil spirits. Don’t have any other coping mechanism other than my CATHOLIC faith.

I refuse to look at the Bible your way. Have read the scriptures in depth and I interpret them differently.

Listen to this song…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6fYAiqV-Bs

3 Likes

Mogiro!!

Gnosticism is slowly taking over minds…

You are deriving
False hopes,False courage,False comfort from your favourite superstitions.You are perpetuating the prevalent myth that man is incapable of facing reality.

Umeambiwa hapo juu:Re-evaluate your beliefs.

1 Like