Worst places to live in US

Dayem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8

Worst place but heaven for an upper middle class kenyan living in Westlands

Kenya is paradise on earth its only corruption and immorality spoiling it. Weather is good. With abit of income you can live a comfortable life without working like a donkey ati you have 4 jobs. Racism. Gang violence. Open homosexuality. Abortion and gey marriage. That place is a Sodom and Gomorrah. I love Kenya too much. Too much. Too much. With time God will help us to get better leaders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwJcaYglooM

Kenya is a great country. Not sure I can live in any other country. But these Sodom and Gomorrah on the other side only dont affect those not looking for them.

They actually do, I heard a Christian bakery was sued for refusing to make a cake for a gey couple. Quite sure they did not go looking for that.

Now you imagine I am a Kenyan working pale New Jersey. Hustling to support myself plus buy a bloti in Thika and construct a kahome. And build rentals. Do you think my mind has time for Soddom and Gomorrah? If I own that bakery, all I see is green. Whatever the gay couple do with it inside their home is their business. Bora they paid me my money.

Well not everyone lives by the creed of the almighty dollar, to some people God and their conscience comes before money. I mean there’s still people who can’t sleep at night if they sell their cake for a gey marriage. Personally I have passed up alot of so called opportunities because of my conscience, my beliefs and the fact that I have to live with myself when all is said and done. When I was younger I wasn’t very conscientious for example I watched horror movies or violent movies and that was even as a teenager but as I have gotten older, now I can’t even watch that stuff. I guess when you know better you do better. I have grown a great deal and I credit my growth to God. He protected me on the really dangerous but He never let me get away with the stuff that people would consider trivial. Like if I was a baker and I baked the gey couple a wedding cake first I would lose that money almost immediately and then I would feel terrible for being part of or facilitating a ceremony that’s an abomination to God and btw its not only bcz I don’t want to hurt God’s feelings, it’s because the more godly I become the more I understand why God hates some things and I end up hating them as well. Btw I sometimes watch gey you tubers but I was watching a gey south African wedding it was SPECTACULAR I have never seen anything like that. Mpaka it had ballerinas walk the groom up the aisle, I was watching it for the details nothing else but I just felt such a demonic presence that I felt like throwing up. Almost how I’d feel if I was watching a satanic ceremony like child sacrifice. I can’t even watch it again. I just feel sorry for those guys, they lost, they’re deceived and they are destroying their own lives. So I totally get that bakery that said no. After all God is the real provider and the real protector. Remember the story of Job? You may make the money yes but if God removes His hand of protection. You may spend everything you have treating diseases and dealing with accidents and so many other misfortune that the devil may bring your way. So it’s in your best interest to respect God even in your hustle.

You know alot of times as humans we don’t really understand the repercussions and ripple effects of things that we do or other people do that seem harmless enough or none of our business. Especially when you are young and naive, you haven’t either personally experienced or observed from other people the consequences of some things or sins we consider as personal choice or part of the experimenting of youth. Say about cigarettes or sex outside marriage or booze or drugs. When you know people who have died or in great suffering bcz of these things then you understand why God hates them. Let’s even say protected sex outside marriage, it seems harmless enough, you are covering the basics. No HIV. No pregnancy. No aboution. But when you look at marriages nowadays it’s almost impossible to find anyone who isn’t cheating on their partner. Men and women. Why is it so hard when for our parents it wasn’t? Because society has normalized and even glorified sex outside marriage as being hip and cool and society pressurizes people to break their virginity as if being a virgin is a horrible disease to get rid of. But what are we harvesting from our debonair attitude towards premarital and as an unavoidable collaroly extra marital sex? Highest new HIV infections are girls in early 20s,men from 40 to about 55 and married couples. When you as a girl is just enjoying sex from different sources, newly experimental, do you ever think I can get AIDS, I can get heartbroken, I can acquire herpes and cancer causing hpv or soul ties and heart breaks that can be soul crashing? They don’t show you that in the movies. Well God already saw all that and that is why even when we don’t yet see the repercussions of forbidden things, it’s best to just obey. The way a child does not know if they touch fire they will burn but just following the parents instructions without even understanding why they are being told not to do somethings. So when we cooperate with some of these lifestyles like geyism for money and profit against even our traditional African beliefs, we are selling our souls to the devil. Rather we are wasting our souls by getting lured by small things bcz in reality our soul is priceless and the devil cannot afford to buy it. This money hungry, do what you need to do to get your mon

You know alot of times as humans we don’t really understand the repercussions and ripple effects of things that we do or other people do that seem harmless enough or none of our business. Especially when you are young and naive, you haven’t either personally experienced or observed from other people the consequences of some things or sins we consider as personal choice or part of the experimenting of youth. Say about cigarettes or sex outside marriage or booze or drugs. When you know people who have died or in great suffering bcz of these things then you understand why God hates them. Let’s even say protected sex outside marriage, it seems harmless enough, you are covering the basics. No HIV. No pregnancy. No aboution. But when you look at marriages nowadays it’s almost impossible to find anyone who isn’t cheating on their partner. Men and women. Why is it so hard when for our parents it wasn’t? Because society has normalized and even glorified sex outside marriage as being hip and cool and society pressurizes people to break their virginity as if being a virgin is a horrible disease to get rid of. But what are we harvesting from our debonair attitude towards premarital and as an unavoidable collaroly extra marital sex? Highest new HIV infections are girls in early 20s,men from 40 to about 55 and married couples. When you as a girl is just enjoying sex from different sources, newly experimental, do you ever think I can get AIDS, I can get heartbroken, I can acquire herpes and cancer causing hpv or soul ties and heart breaks that can be soul crashing? They don’t show you that in the movies. Well God already saw all that and that is why even when we don’t yet see the repercussions of forbidden things, it’s best to just obey. The way a child does not know if they touch fire they will burn but just following the parents instructions without even understanding why they are being told not to do somethings. Obey first with time you will understand. So when we cooperate with some of these lifestyles like supporting or facilitating geyism for money and profit against even our traditional African beliefs, we are selling our souls to the devil. Rather we are wasting our souls by getting lured by small things bcz in reality our soul is priceless and the devil cannot afford to buy it. This money hungry, do what you need to do to get your money is why a 19 year old very bright girl is a remote in her nunu on Instagram and shaking her bare ass to people she doesn’t know. We can not throw away our convictions and dignity for money. Take that to the bank.

You saved people are too judgemental. What is amazing is that two dudes you follow and post videos here regularly are gay. The big dude from Atlanta and the conservative black guy.

Which conservative? Anthony Brian Logan? I was not aware but he sure hand gestures alot, the other buffed guy Walter I know he’s gey but I post him for the content. They both are anti some things I don’t like. Like only Fans and promiscuity. ABL is a republican so his content is what I like.

BTW it’s not being judgemental, if you follow Walter you will realize that most people in gey communities are dying in droves and suffering big time bcz of being gey and what gey lifestyle entails. I like Walter coz he does not sugarcoat the reality of the gey community. Just go look at his post, majority target black gey community guys, currently he’s celibate I believe. So me I’m not judging anybody. I’m I the one dying of addiction, depression and AIDS? Their sin is what is destroying them not my so called judgment, Im just echoing what Walter keeps saying geyism is for most people a self destructive lifestyle. He speaks promiscuity and single motherhood. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Geys are not the enemy, Satan is. So long as they share my thoughts on certain issues I will post them

Double standards.