World War 3 on the brink: Sudan has refused to accept democracy, so democracy will accept Sudan

[MEDIA=streamable]21vbsu[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=streamable]9tj4x3[/MEDIA]
I read somewhere that the US will try to get involved in a war seeing as its position as a superpower is threatened.
[MEDIA=streamable]1zyunl[/MEDIA]

Sudan should never have gotten rid of Bashir.

Yeah, US doesn’t want Russian presence in the red sea

Boy wa Putin I have been waiting for this moment. @FlashG kuja tufanye rehearsal pale Langata cemetery. It will be my duty to book appointment of Lgbtqchieth homosexual with the angel of death.

Jaba chronicles continue

Same with Somalia, they should never have got rid of Siad Barre.

It is not like they had a choice… Small Countries are generally pawns for the Big Boys…

Ethiopia should never have gotten rid of Haile Selassie Lion of Judah King of Kings

Of note, Sudan is ancient Kut, one of the army of Muslim countries, prophesied more than 4000 years ago to invade Israel during the end times (Ezekiel 38-39). You can see how this uprising might lead to regional destabilization and various factions linking up together with Russia and the Islamic horde of armies headed for Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 38:5. “Persia (Iran), Cush (Sudan & Ethiopia) and Put (Libya) will be with them, all with shields and helmets,”

Sudan doesn’t have the means to send soldiers to Israel. I don’t see any motive .

The wealthy Arab nations don’t send their fat pampered and spoilt sons to battle, they look for the poor man’s sons to battle on their behalf.
Case in point, Saudi Arabia has been using Sudanesse soldiers in their misadventure in Yemen

Uganda should never have got rid of Amin ,

Sudan allowed Russia to build a naval base, this angered the US who then sought one wing of the military to take on the government supporting side to effect regime change and reverse the agreement with the Russians.

How old are you? Amin was the perfect example of the “missing link” aka the common ancestor for humans and Apes

:D:D:D:D:D