World Superpowers by 2050

I think people just love to hate America, and there are very valid reasons for that hatred, but it doesn’t change the fact that it won’t be easy to put a stop to their global hegemony. They can be overtaken economically but in terms of soft power? I don’t think that’s going to happen in our generation or the one after that or the one after that.

U.S. is very powerful, I don’t think any country even russia can match it’s navy alone, their aircraft carriers, destroyers and submarines are all over patrolling protecting their interests.

Kweli. The worlds most powrrful Airforce is the US airforce. The worlds second most powerful Airforce is the US Navy

USA USA ipatie 10 more centuries

The most stupid video I ever came across. The maker simply thought that since China has been rising steadily for the past few years and US has declining, which I am not even sure of, then that will be trend. The fucker forgot that US has been the largest economy for at least 100 yeats and it will probably take longer to dethrone them. Not only that, but the fucker totally ignores to factor is some very crucial elements that can come into play. For instance what if the world totally recovers from COVID and jointly agrees to cease trade deals with China, how long do you think it’ll be before it falls??? A very stupid video in my opinion.

China will face some serious demographic issue in the next 10 years. Imagine having over 300 million pensioners. I think China will become old before it becomes prosperous