Woooow Nakuru has grown

Hapiti 20K

I always love the negativity around real estate investing. Its a form of barrier to entry in this sector. Location is very important when investing in rental real estate. I have a flat in nakuru (whitehouse/eastmore estate) that yields a return of 16% return pa. Around 180k pm.

White House is a very strategic area,young people love the area so its bound to bring in good profits from rentals kwanza flats

Eastmore wapi,morning star ?

huko Langa/Pangani 1 bed was 12K in 2018

Nax is a trash shanty town. Arusha has better cash flow in comparison. Nax is fwakin BROKE ASS

Hata Me sipendi hiyo Tao imejaa mamungich mdomo kauka

And very soon wataharibu hio place, the last time nilikuwa huko niliona kumetulia…soon utaona manyumba na magorofa kama za pipeline kukae kama Eastlands…poor planning ya wakenya najua unaitambua

I detoured to Nanyuki and laid pipes there, something about this town gets me…tho there is a lot going on there too. Political instability put me off Naks as almost every Kyuk investor was against it…because of the Ruto Uhuru situation pre-elections.
It still remains a great town with lots of potential…Wakenya ni wale wale tuu when it comes to town planning and infrastructure so what you do is invest quick…make lots of money, sell and move on. You just need to look at eyesore Ruaka:rolleyes:. Smart guys have already off loaded their ma-high rises and moved on quietly…a few more years and it will be worse that Eastleigh!