Women's menses, sex, spells, uncleanness

Unaendanga kuombea rurîrî huko Mount Kenya? My uncle ako kwa hio group.

Last year wazee wa kanisa made some underhanded comments towards that group. Waliamka immediately na wakatoka, and hadi leo they never went back to church.

You can state your points without personal insults. You may do this, next thing I’m showing up at your door step. Ujinga ya wanawake sitaki mimi

:D:D I struck a nerve, ata sio touch. Ata wacha niangushe scripture, to support my dogma.
Ecclesiasticus 24:25 “Of the woman came the beginning of sin, and through her we all die.”

Do you expect a hug after insulting the best invention since sliced bread. This is a very stupid man. And you also if you can insult women after living in their vagina for 9 months as a parasite.

Show up. I am waiting for you.Stupid Moongoose.

Galatians 4:4

New King James Version
But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7]born of a woman,[/SIZE] born under the law,

The only human being who is born of a woman is Jesus you retard. Even God could not arrive on the planet without coming through a woman. Tells you how useless yall are if God can’t consider any man worthy to sire His Son.

How much tithe were they giving? I’m sure nothing the church would miss. No one with money can be going to worship a tree or a mountain. If you don’t want to believe in God just become an atheist muache kusumbua ancestors who are actually demons in disguise of your dead relatives.

No siko kwa group any, I do my own pilgrimage in my own time but I’m thinking of getting some like minded Kikuyu women to join me, there’s still so much to learn about who we are…who I am.
Besides, I cannot become a sect member , I am a kìrìgù and I love my clit very much. Sigwes itikia ikatwe ! :smiley:

Surely Makena …are you saying we are demon spawns ? :D:D:D

He is a lecturer so he is just a normal middle class Kenyan, so I am sure tithe yake sio kubwa sana kama ya wanasiasa.

They keep on insisting that they don’t advocate for FGM. You don’t have to worry about it.

Although there are extremists and radicalized elements that permeate those cultural movements. It’s up to you to avoid those crazies.

Wait. Your religion is filled with stories about talking snakes, donkeys, and people perfoming magic tricks in the name of miracles…

Yet you think people who are worshipping trees and mountains are the irrational ones? Heheeeee :D:D:D

I didn’t ask for it i found myself there makena… given i chance I would have lived in my father’s scrotum :smiley:

Si she said jungus skin look like poultry? This lady reminds me of this nurse. I always wanted a nurse friend who could be stealing drugs for me. These medical guys are always high on something. That job sio mchezo. Hey Purp’ I need something to silence @Christ the King ,he will pay me a courtesy call and I don’t want to use dawa ya ngombe like the headmistress. I need something that is untraceable in the system.

@Purple said it was not a snake, it was a chimpanzee that looked like a snake and also fertilized Eve on one fallopian tube with Cain OK? I like that cult they really think outside the box.

Careful not to end up like Ngugi wa Thiongos wife.

Scrotum can’t handle anything heavy duty so no you were living inside a woman’s vagina for 9 months. Respect the pussy, it was your home for a long time and if not for the wonderful woman who accommodated you as a parasite, guess you would not be here to insult women for being dirty when you yourself are a product of the dirt. Aka a period that never happened bcz an innocent ovary was intercepted by your dad’s spermatozoa. You better have some respect for where you came from young man. Oh. I forgot that you believe you evolved from a chimpanzee. No wonder!!!

What is this thread about exactly? It’s all over the place.

You made me cry

Wewe ni officially a witch

Haha. I see dark humor isn’t your thang. I fear Lang’ata Women’s too much to even kill a mouse. True crime aficionados joke about murder alot.