Women with children are for grown men!

I do not understand why men are always subjected to some conditions. Today it seems that men who reject single mothers are immature.
[ATTACH=full]370212[/ATTACH]

Unapromise singo matha vile utatake care mtoi una mkula HKM unaparachute boni forest

Some single mothers have realised the mistakes they made in their youth and are ready to be good wives

personally i think if you cannot look beyond triviality like kids, and seek what your heart wants, i.e love, then you do not deserve any woman whether a mother or not.

People who bash single mums arent really lovers… they are sex chokosh

kutangatanga in peoples’ hearts dirtying them

Obese wariah sasa hatutapumua juu umeangukia singomatha?

i dont talk to VEs

Some single mothers have very good personalities, you have to look beyond the mind blowing sex and feeling of entrapment.

Fat ass this is Ktalk, you are not entitled to your gibberish opinions starting with the word "personally, " especially ones that touches on very sensitive topics.

Somal, kazi ni kutetea cum dumpsters while your brothers wako jamia mosq now

jeremiah 17: 9 The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? …following ur heart’s desires can lead to very crappy endings

Kuna mmoja kienyeji thick mother of one nitafuga 3 months dry fry hkm then niingie karura.

…should have put it this way “Some single mothers have realised the mistakes they made in their youth and want a fool to save them”. But @cortedivoire (2021) has this to say "Unapromise singo matha vile utatake care mtoi una mkula HKM unaparachute boni forest ". And i have this to ask, “If you save her, who will save you?”

Verdict: Unaparachute boni forest. Kila mtu na msigo chake :D:D

[ATTACH=full]370216[/ATTACH]

(Jovial, 2021)

Hata 24hrs haijaisha tangu uwe promoted from VE

Why would somebody consider my choices immature just bcz I chose not to take somebody else responsibilities

So if my heart doesn’t want a woman with a kid that is being trivial? Is it my fault that my heart want a woman I can begin with from scratch?

If you don’t conform you are not grown.
Look beyond your natural instincts and date single mothers they say.

If you remember all those stories about mama na baba wa kambo, those are now being referred to as the grown people.

I always wonder. The same way some people prefer slim ladies. Preferences should be respected.

Jeenger

Ahem!