Women Will Do Anything But Take Accountability

8 Likes

Single mother with three kids.

3 Likes

Some of these posts are written by misogynistic men to troll women. This is a made up story. Women have accountability in their bodies, if they mess around with men they will be tied down to the results of that tyrst for the rest of their lives.

2 Likes

It’s their nature. Avoid them like plaque.

3 Likes

The anti-marriage agenda won a long time ago by making sure 60%-75% of women are not marriage worthy to men who can afford a marriage.

1 Like

Bado unauza mburoti?

Naona kama kijiji imekupotosha

8 Likes

Bado tunauza plot. Kijiji ina mvuto wake.

1 Like

Captain Jean-Luc Picard kwani unafukuza customer kwa site

1 Like

Watu redio ghasia nirudishieni my four stars. Pale xenforo nilikuwa 4 star village sponsor. Ilikuwa bado kidogo nikuwe 5 star general. Village chief.

1 Like

Captain I also want a moniker under my name I joined this jaba base a very long time ago

1 Like

I did mention this worrying trend Jana.

2 Likes

Uko sure?

How many points do you have on the Leaderboard?

Klist (aka Klost) ilinipotosha Sana Mdau.
I was a holy Joe before I found that cesspit.

The pdf version of ngazeti was the thing that made me get hooked.
Then I went into the real uhondo, the good, the bad, the ugly…and I was never the same dude again…

1 Like

This loudly screams, “This forum can go to shite, I don’t care.” Kwani wewe ni hao wamen tunaongelea in this thread? Because wewe na accountability and responsibility apparently mko parallel.

1 Like

It’s good you’re raising that. Wanderi had opened an extension, aspx or something, I’ll check, where people could post all those explicit contents they had, only condition was that it had to be Kenyan more so better if if was taken by the elder himself, (eg. Mac Muga). Instead of Siberia, why don’t you get more storage we Safisha mecho with locally grown content, in the spirit of Klost and visionary wanderi…

Anyway promote other topics pia, Investment, Tech, Jobs just saying. There’s more to lanye

1 Like

This was overtaken by events coz hizo zimejaa huko telegram.
Those days hio app haikuwako.

Sikuelewi Mr @Ngaati

Kapote natafuta mboch. Meenye Amesema anataka kamama kamefunuka kichwa kiasi wachapange story.

Huwezi elewa. Hauna capacity.

All I know is that after this new UI it’s like I signed up afresh all my years of hard work and insights were wiped out
I want MR CHEESECAKE after my favourite type of cake

2 Likes