women vs riches

True build the top most floor iwe yako hio inaitwa penthouse living. Hii ujinga ingine hapana tambua.
http://weknowyourdreams.com/images/penthouse/penthouse-09.jpg

7 Likes

Wife apan tambua umoja. The reasoning was kilimani houses were going foe 70k yet income from their rentals was 120k. They did not factor that a land lord in kilimani can increase rent by 30/40k at once while in umoja increase of over 1k is unheard of

6 Likes

wanaume wana shida na sio siri, so she was comfy with a net income of 50K per month from a multi million shilling investment? why such a low threshold for satisfaction? pole kwa huyo jamaa

2 Likes

Wow this is the way to go. Top floor uko mpaka na security ya matenants and you put ka gate hapo juu and you leave out space ya one unit iwe open.

3 Likes

Mtoi atatembeaje hizo stairs mpaka 5th floor ?

private lift mzee

2 Likes

private lift ntawekaje Kayole na hata hio flat nimejenga bila approval ya kanjo ?

7 Likes

Private elevator, like the Eurobond birrionea he is

Sisi hupanda hadi 9th floor na hatusumbui

9 Likes

pipu manenos

1 Like

The operative word here is ‘good’ (wife).

I know of tens of very promising men who have been brought down by their women.

Very, very many.

8 Likes

[ATTACH=full]74058[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

siku hizi unaweza jaribu kupiga bibi upate wewe ndio umetandikwo na kumwagiwa maji moto

:(:mad::mad::mad:

1 Like

Hehehe…shida kidogo hii. Ni wamlipie basi.

aii…kwani youre being fed steel wool for 3 year without noticing even onces…hapo i blame that steelwool eating wuss

1 Like

That’s generally the assumption which is often not generally true.i think your man was just not good in that kinda thing just like the way some women are not generally good in that kinda thing too

There was a guy at work. Woman went and got expensive furniture/electronics through company credit facilities without his knowledge…not sure how she pulled it off. He was just a junior guy and she went all out. Guy is screwed bigly(sic).

1 Like

Tuliambiwa na @Purr_27 it’s grated in to your food. Miniscule pieces.

inshort you sat on him