Women! The Ever Evasive & Controversial Argument...

Please help us understand… DO YOU LIKE YOUR SAUSAGES SERVED LONG & THICK (BBC), LONG & THIN, SHORT & THICK or SHORT & THIN WHEN HOT?
Your input will be highly appreciated in our quest for an answer.

honorable villagers, ladies and gentlemen, kindly allow me to bring it to your attention that the number of threads on dowry, dick measuring contests/comparisons/appraisals , single mother bashing and general fuck me here/fuck me there shit are getting a tad too many

23 Likes

Upuss:confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

1 Like

… And thus, my rather, frantic quest to determine the matter to do with dyke size in it’s totallity good sir:)

… You realize the term ‘Upuss’ might be derived from the latin word ‘Opus’, which is an essense of grandeur that denotes one that is above and over all. Pole kama umeshaganykiwo :cool::smiley:

1 Like

Too many. Most of y’all whinny like . . . .no comparison comes to mind. Anyway let me give you something to complain about. Come one come all frothing or not.

[ATTACH=full]73032[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

are you implying someone is not taking care of you?

3 Likes

Oka

Okay… You got my attention. What about all those ‘well-taken-care-of’, lofty women of w@gdegla that hit on their shamba boys and loath the thought of their ‘money-minting’ alaji hubbies? who speaketh forth for their genuine plight of [Having the best of everything minus good dyking]?

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/ladies-i-desperately-need-your-input-advise.24598/

Hizi shida zilianza kitambo.
[ATTACH=full]73036[/ATTACH]

17 Likes

:D:D:D

1 Like

manze si wewe hujidai swagg balaa wait until the soft belly is exposed.:D:D:D

:D:D:D,Hii ni noma mzae.TKO ya upper cut pap.

3 Likes

Kaa Imara kama simba!!

Those are ungrateful women.

1 Like

Just say you want to marry a birrionaire. Can you please do the math for us on how much that pussy says “real men” should spend on women (gold digging hoes).

1 Like

That is what you imagine. I am a normal humble hustler. Probably the only person who isn’t a billioniare in this village.

@introvert nice one

nanii kuwanga na huruma :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry to disappoint but if marriage was an option I would marry a hustler. The worst thing that can happen to a woman is marrying a “self made man” especially in this times.

4 Likes

Nimewacha bas.

:eek::D:D:D… #Dead

… Strong point but that wisdom is veiled from hii generation yetu.