Woman who impregnated herself with used condom wins child support case

[SIZE=7]Hotel cleaner who stole millionaire’s sperm from a used condom won child support battle. circa 2019[/SIZE]
A 40-year-old Las Vegas hotel cleaner won a child support battle against a 28-year-old millionaire who she never slept with.

Jane was 36 when she stole a used condom from a then 24-year-old tech millionaire’s hotel garbage can.

She inserted the semen inside her vagina and became pregnant with a baby boy who is now 4-years-old.

During the child support hearing, Jane confessed that she never slept with the young millionaire and that she impregnated herself with his sperm while she was cleaning his room.

He left his bank statement on the nightstand in his hotel room and I saw it when I was cleaning, at the time I wanted a baby so bad and I thought it would be better if I had a baby with a rich man”

The paternity test where conducted and the young millionaire is the father. The court ordered him to pay the mother of the child $2 million for the 3 years of his son’s life he missed.

His lawyers said their client is planning to pursue other legal actions against the mother for stealing his bodily fluids and violating his privacy.

Meanwhile, Jane had quit the hotel cleaning job and started a few businesses with her newfound fortune, she still has full custody of her child whom she named after his father.

https://www.chaosafrica.com/2019/11/10/hotel-cleaner-who-stole-millionaires-sperm-from-a-used-condom-won-child-support-battle/

That bloody country

+254 sray kwins have already taken short notes…
They are just waiting for the right opportunity to spring their surprises.

[ATTACH=full]375209[/ATTACH]

Verify the news source first before you get excited… :D:D:D

This was discussed here last year or so and the general agreement was that you kill the bitch and bring up the kid.
Otherwise for me, with such facts on the table, I can’t pay ata na dawa

…being a male in the USA ni shida tupu. Majamaa wamekaliwa na wanawake and are seen as potential rapists.kukaribia mtoto dem is enough to send a man to prison.

Kama huku ni shithole, kule kwao kutaitwaje :smiley:

In the Yunarestets, the choice will be between paying and picking up soap.

…hehe the court will make you pay child support besides you are a millionnaire and the kid is yours. USA ni shida tu thats why mgtow is the way to go…

Mbroke bad boys tuna kamua srayy quins raw wao ndio wanaenda kutafuta p2 wenyewe

You have been advised to verify your sources. This thing has been doing rounds since some time circa 2012. It never happened. It is a spoof (no pun intended).

mharo news banae. ata snopes hii story waliikataa like 2 years ago

Fake mharo news

Can’t happen

Can’t happen

Ukitupa CD kwa trashcan make sure umeweka pilipili ndani otherwise wrap the cd with tissue and flash it away

:D:D:D:D:D

Ask an expert even with disregard to the fake source of this story:

Can a woman get pregnant by sperm inside a condom?

That would depend on the period of time from ejaculation in the condom and the location of the said condom.
As long as the condom did not break and the sperm was safely contained within the condom, you should not become pregnant.
That’s the function of a condom. To enable safe sex and to not get pregnant. Sperm does not survive long outside of the body,
therefore for it to be viable and fertile, timing is key.

However, if for some reason you decided to take the condom directly off the penis after ejaculation, dipped your finger in the sperm, and then inserted your finger deep into your vagina, then there could be a small possibility of getting pregnant.

The ability of the sperm to fertilize an egg does decrease rapidly as the semen dries out, so it becomes a game of odds.

So: After a few “hours” in a condom it is possible that at least one sperm cell has survived. You typically need millions to ensure a pregnancy though. In general: unless they are deposited into a female reproductive tract, sperm cells are easily damaged and can only survive a few seconds to a few minutes outside of the body.

The likelihood of a woman getting pregnant from sperms leftover in a condom?

If there’s not too much time elapsed since the ejaculation and the sperm remains liquid at room temperature inside the condom there’s a realistic chance for impregnation if the insemination is done in less than one hour. Sperm can remain viable for over an hour, as long as there is no active spermicide inside the condom it could work very well if the lady is ovulating and the man is normally fertile.

Conclusion:

-The woman must have gotten the condom within less time than an hour.
-The condom, unlike most of them, had no active spermicide inside.
-She was ovulating…(what are the chances of this coincidence?)
-She was artificially inseminated.

Since in yunired state utalipa tu child support ata Kama sperm zako zilitolewa kwa dust bin, the only options our boy can do is kuomba hio ikusde tu atombe ,siwezi lipia child support mtoto sijai tomba mamake

Incidentally pale xfindios kuna storyline kama hii ya momo kutrap b-baller na child support :smiley: