winners church prosperity "gospel" flyer

@ John-Doe, lets put things in proper perspective.

First, prophesies must be fulfilled that in the end times people will surround themselves with preachers who will tell them what their ears want to hear. Now, these people who are being deceived ‘sort of’ deserve it. Yes, I may sound harsh but if you are looking for God because of your own selfish reasons, He will hand you over to false teachers so that you are properly deceived. Look: you aren’t going to look for God so that He can reward you with property in order(as these worshippers always say) shame your supposedly enemies. The god that you will stumble on is not the true God.

So, both the deceiver and the ones being deceived are equally guilty. If you look for God with a humble, repentant and truthful heart, YOU WILL NEVER be deceived because He can never allow that. But if you are looking for God so that in five years you are the CEO of Safaricom, them surely you will land straight into the hands of these false teachers for the simple reason that you were looking for a God that you can ‘misuse’ in order to satiate your worldly desires.

Just look: even the so called gospel music just preaches a very fraudulent version of the gospel: material blessing.

Why don’t they sing about repentance, forgiveness, fasting and having a loving heart? Why only about houses, kids’ success in school, big jobs etc?

As I said, prophesies must be fulfilled(millions will be deceived because they look out for God in order for Him to satisfy their insatiable cravings for wealth)

You don’t go to God so that you can use Him. You go to Him so that He can use you to fulfil His mission

God never called Moses so that the latter can use God. On the contrary, He called him so that he can use him to fulfil His purpose.
Jesus never called his disciples so that they can use Him to advance their worldly desires. He called them so that He could USE them to advance the gospel. In fact, most of them suffered huge financial losses as they had to abandon their careers(Mathew the tax collector is a good example).
A king will not employ you in his house so that you can become rich. He employs you so that you can look after his interests.

But the modern worshipper want to be at the centre stage with God playing a supporting role.

It’s a very demonic doctrine that, sadly, will see millions being condemned.

These preachers rarely preach about repentance. It’s only about success. My brother, let me tell you: their condemnation will be most severe for misleading souls.

4 Likes

hahahaha

I was wondering why in heavens name would a preacher ask for copies of my log book, title deed, bank accounts, contracts etc etc…to be “prayed for”

Well said @karl marx

1 Like

Sasa ukipeleka ATM card to be prayed for and your account inasoma negative, does it mean that through hizo prayers you will head to the ATM machine to withdraw cash knowing very well hauna any. Hawa na Kanyari ni kimoja na the blind followers … wacha tu

:D:D:D:D

Wow Karl Marx …very true the DEVIL IS A LIAR , he’s been around for thousand of years and knows what the human weaknesses are
most being power, wealth ,pride and sins of the flesh.

I don’t like talking about this but I experienced devil worshiping when I was young, and this came as a result of long term ties with
sme influential wealthy family friends and some very wealthy Hindu family. bt God saw us through

God blesses yes but at his own time, bt due to greed pple are easily deceived

You cant give us scanty details like this and leave us hanging? Tell us all. We should have a discussion on this

Its a bit personal hun n makes me sad …dnt like talking about it :slight_smile:

Hiyo story ya @Purr_27 abt. devil worshipping has been bugging me since Klost days, sijui siku gani utafungua yote, this is not the first time umesema

Alright then. :slight_smile:

Kwasababu its not something nice to talk about …n so many bad things happened n u literally
live in a little hell, everyone thinks ur crazy

Also from a spiritual side its not advocated to talk/hype about cultism n devil worship …because it excites the devil (funny),unless from an advisory perspective

All i can say cultism is very real in kenya from teachers, to doctors , politicians,sex workers, students ,n innocent looking pple

True dat…glad that you made it through…many people dont make it out in one piece

Not to diminish what you went through, but I would like to see first hand accounts of these things. Or are there any documentaries with actual footage of this stuff going on that one can see to make an informed opinion on the subject?
I say this because the script seems to be same whenever you hear the stories of devil worship and such. So much so, it becomes like the alien abduction story…bright lights, little grey men with big eyes, medical procedure, missing time etc.

1 Like

As in you want a person to tape exorcisms ,ama? …such things , you can serch kwa net there is evidence of such

Thnks dear, thou death happened …everything is fine now,its never over completely the devil never gives up a fight

Not exorcisms…those there are plenty of. as to their authenticity, many have been proven to just be people suffering from mental illness and some priest deciding its a demon.

Im talking devil worship as we perceive it. Is there any reference material? How would one differentiate devil worship from some other cult ritual unrelated to the devil?

Thanks @nairobilay for asking that question. I have also wondered about that bit of the devil worshiping issue

on another note, who watches " The haunting of,…" By Kim Russo ? and “celebrity ghost stories” must be on Dstv either channel 170 or 171 forgot, she claims to connect with dead souls and all that.

This is a spriritual warfare ,its pure torture you dnt have time to document time with demons do you ?

Pengine exorcisms or experiences that pple go through and live to tell. This is why its not nice talking about it …because u get curious n
want to got more info and see it happen, this cant happen unless someone close to you experiences it or urself…and in ur exploring U get into it

Cultism, exorcism n dw are all related. There like one big organisation with different departments

P:S:Don’t go looking for the devil , trust me you will find him