Wilson Sossion kuoa kunguru

Ambia huyo mupenzi mushikilizi alete evidence ya hio laptop ile design ulete hio kinyambizz yako hapa Dio tuamini. It’s downloaded

Do working people weigh 35kg with no beard soft hands and a soprano voice? :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]480853[/ATTACH]meza mate tu vile unamenzanga mbukkake ya @uwesmake :smiley:

At kenyatalk we write , no way we can know the tone of talkers voice KUMAanisha bado unatombwa na mkamba soft voiced :D:D:D poyoloko why are you geyyy? Y y y y y?

@poyoloko don’t dare ignore me you dog .answer my allegations . Why do you do a man instead of your wife? Why do you grin like half wit for your mbaruya lover ? Suicide is your only option , yaani ndume inakumbali inabomolewa kabattt[ATTACH=full]480857[/ATTACH]

@Sambamba vaa leso kwanza wacha udaku

@Yuletapeli , confirm hii kinyua waji

Atleast amekula mkia

High IQ thread by the mighty @Sambamba

:D:D

Sijui how many times men wataambiwa usiende extra mile for women. Even if you give her everything she’ll never be satisfied. You treat her like a queen she treats you like a fan. So why are you doing the most. Hio energy na pesa use on yourself and your kids

:D:D:D:D

Sossion ni fisi kupindukia. The clip below is about a lady whom Sossion promises a job in TSC, or something like that. So he invites her to a hotel, f£ck her mercilessly, gives her 1k, and then blocks her. The lady is bitter to an extent that she is threatening Sossion that she will make sure the latter’s wife know about their dirty game. In the clip, the lady mentions that she has a husband. The funny part is that she claims to be a good woman and would never do what Sossion did, and I couldn’t help but feel sorry for her probably loyal husband:D Women deserve less!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOGQpe25EYU

I can hear her saying he used a CD. So it’s all good.

Sasa hii prank ya aina gani?