Willy pozeh tandikas girlfriend..claims anakuliwa manzi na a "kevo"

Willy Paul is embroiled in a new scandal after Susan Mwaniki, a student at Mount Kenya University, accused him of physically abusing her and threatening to kill her in his Syokimau house in July.
The Star on Wednesday, September 4, reported that Mwaniki said the gospel star-turned bad boy, accused her of cheating on him with a friend of his identified as Kelvin while they were on the way to his home in Syokimau from Juja.
“Willy Paul grabbed my phone and searched for his number on WhatsApp and SMSs. He went wild and started threatening me. I knew he was violent, but I did not think he would beat me up.”

[ATTACH=full]258544[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]258545[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]258546[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]258547[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]258548[/ATTACH]

The student alleged that at the time they had dated for several weeks, and though she knew him to be violent, she never thought that he would get around to beat her.

“He hit me repeatedly, I could not defend myself because he said he would shoot me. He had earlier posted a photo of a gun on his Instagram, so I was scared. We went into the house, I thought it was over but it got worse,” Susan is quoted.
The Star reports that when they reached his house, he poured water into a sufuria and boiled it, all the while telling her that he was going to harm her.
Susan further alleged that he told her that she would be a ‘miracle baby’ if she made it until morning, insisting to her that nobody cheats on him.
According to the publication, Mwaniki reported the threat to her life at the Thika Police Station via OB number 150/5/7/2019, but the Halleluja star is yet to be questioned.
She, however, did not make it clear how she made it out of the house.

Huyo anakaa poko tuu, Willy Pussiey ni beta kama sio omega

[SIZE=5]" I knew he was violent, but I did not think he would beat me up."[/SIZE] …blondes though…SMH

:D:D:D:D ukishatombwa PNC iingie kwenda kwa roho safi . ghassia

Ako na tattoo kwanza,Kunguru number plate

hizi kunguru zinapesa usicheze nazo, there are women I work with, wanapenda kuchezea ma rich stupid nigahs sana, ataukiwa alpha male watch your step, ukikula vitu kanyaga kubwa kubwa

c

cost to benefit ratio…take a few sucker punches and floss for the rest of the semester with unhealthy lunch at KFC

…again…blondes…

dame wa juja? :D:D:D

heaven material

Ata Pozee na yeye akuwage serious, dem wa MKU unaweka kwa nyumba:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D

She is brandishing her tattoo you know what we say about tattoos and pinkies

Black women have been taught to cry foul by them white crackers huh… See your life na thigithigi zako!

Labda nyau ilikua swafii

Ata kama man…alisahau the age-old rule: It is never yours, it is just your turn…no matter how you spin and how any one denies it.

in greek, mwaniki means kuanika.
now i am not sure anaanika nini

Ata kama man…alisahau the age-old rule: It is never yours, it is just your turn…no matter how you spin and how anyone denies it.

madame wa mku ndiyo tuliluwa tunaosha rungu nao pale juja.unatoaje bibi mku jameni?

Mt.Kenya University+hio makeup+tatoo+eyebrows zinakaa kama nyonde inataka kuburuka = Total Maraya!!!

Rushia mimi maraya ya ting’ang’a