William Otieno amekula 300k sent to him by mistake

I
@KuwaitBabe alituma pesa Kimakosa kwa hio mjamaa.
t’s alleged alihonga DCI kasarani ma 100k akabaki na 200k ndio case ikunywe maji.

Is there justice in this country?

When you have a problem ndio unajua uko peke yako kabisa. Safaricom inajitoa, polisi ni nyang’au, hiring a lawyer will cost you more. We’re just fcked.

1 Like

How can you send such an amount to a wrong number ? Ama mwenye kutumiwa alikuwa amechange number? Na mwenye kutuma hakuconfirm? Ama iyo ni kama 30 bob kwake?Does not make sense

1 Like

These are the things that make people wish policemen death and sad lives, which most of them actually live.

2 Likes

nikikumbuka nugu inaitwa boniface ilikula 20k yangu and the best saf could do is call him nguvu iniasha…

2 Likes

Safaricom are crap,got a new number in dec last year but since beginning of this month have been getting messages that i owe 550 in hustler fund loan which i purportedly took in august.

Meaning the number belonged to someone else b4 i was given.

3 Likes

I was once like you, till I realized it can happen to anyone…

OCs mkamba mumama ndio alikula

She sent it from Saudi Arabia, which means she used a app like world remit. From such apps, all you do is enter a number and then a name. It’s easy to input a wrong number.

What she should have done is make a smaller payment and wait for confirmation, then make another.

She gave the money to a bank cashier to send, then the cashier gave it another cashier who brought the confusion.

1 Like

sweted hard money.

hakuna mtu hulia na machungu bitter kuiko mwanamke amelose pesa hata kama ni shing’ kumi

:green_emoji: :green_emoji:

One of the stranger things about Kenyans,yaani unasave 100 cost of call to confirm number before you send money but lose hundred of thousands of shillings

1 Like

So it’s a bank fault.

Yes

Basi she needs to follow it up with the bank.

Kwani hujui a number gets reassigned to a new user ukiiwacha for more than 3months. I get random txt and calls calling me a name that is not mine.

Watalipa iyo Doo

Siwezimind akunie Kwa chest yangu Kama na nyonga

Mixed Martial Arts Seriously GIF by UFC

How damp is the girl ? Unaeza aje tuma 300 fucking thousands to the wrong person? Awache kusumbua, kama Jamaa alitoa sadaka to DCI