William Barr To Step Down As Biden Captures All Contested Electoral Votes

December 14, 2020,

Electoral College members in all six battleground states where President Donald Trump most fiercely contested the results cast their ballots for Democrat Joe Biden on Monday, effectively cutting off the president’s path to overturning the election. This is as Attorney General William Barr, an outspoken proponent of conservative values and an expansive view of presidential power, says he will leave office before Christmas, President Trump announced in a tweet Monday afternoon.

Trump said he and Barr had a “very nice meeting” at the White House and that their “relationship has been a very good one.”

Deputy Attorney General Jeff Rosen will become acting attorney general, Trump said.

[MEDIA=twitter]1338614499981602819[/MEDIA]

But Barr’s legacy will forever be stamped by his role leading the forceful removal of peaceful protesters from Lafayette Park in the summer of 2020 to clear the way for a presidential photo op in front of a nearby church.

[ATTACH=full]339358[/ATTACH]

The vote marks the watershed moment some Republican lawmakers have said would signal the end of their support for attempts to overturn the Nov. 3 election.

The 16 electors in Michigan voted for Biden, following the 63 votes cast for him earlier in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Biden will have enough electoral votes to be officially declared president-elect when members have cast 270 ballots, which is expected after California votes. Congress will officially count the votes on Jan. 6.

Electors in 50 U.S. states and District of Columbia are voting for president and vice president in time-honored constitutional ceremonies that have drawn new attention this year after Trump refused to concede and insisted without evidence that the election was “rigged.”

“The Electoral College obviously brings some finality to this,” Senator John Thune of South Dakota, the chamber’s No. 2 Republican, told reporters last week. And South Carolina GOP Senator Lindsey Graham, another Trump ally, said when asked whether the president should concede, “I’ll talk to you December the 14th.”

Trump said on Fox News on Sunday that he’ll continue to fight the results, even after the U.S. Supreme Court on Friday rejected a bid by Texas to nullify the election results in four of the six battleground states – a case the president had called “the big one” that was supported by Republican attorneys general in 18 states and 126 Republican members of Congress.

Later Monday, Biden will call on the country to come together now that the process has concluded.

“The flame of democracy was lit in this nation a long time ago. And we now know that nothing — not even a pandemic or an abuse of power — can extinguish that flame,” Biden will say, according to prepared remarks that his transition team announced he would deliver Monday night. “And so, now it is time to turn the page. To unite. To heal.”

The president’s campaign and his allies filed dozens of lawsuits seeking to invalidate Biden’s victories in the battleground states, and almost all were rejected for lack of evidence of fraud. The president has been pressuring Republicans in Congress and in states to help him overturn the election, and has urged state legislators to appoint rival Trump electors.

Rick Bloomingdale, a Biden elector in Pennsylvania, said before the meeting at the state capitol in Harrisburg that he was confident his vote would be counted and that Trump’s efforts to overturn the election would fail.

“At noon on January 20th, Joe Biden’s going to be president of the United States,” said Bloomingdale, president of the Pennsylvania AFL-CIO.
“It’s mind-boggling to me that we have people that are actually trying to conduct a coup and take the votes away from the voters.”

I thought Nevada voted for Trump

Members of the electoral college from the state of Nevada convened on Dec. 14 to formally vote for Joe Biden as the next president of the United States.

Nevada electors cast ballots for Biden as president

Barr screwed Trump big time. @T.Vercetti , can you post that pic of Barr and Biden way back in the days.

[MEDIA=giphy]Oo9kTSU5v0dDa[/MEDIA]

boss sometimes i find you dumber than the chipmunk that my daughter has as a pet

What a messed up administration! When Barr lied in support of Trump, he kept his job; when he spoke the truth about the elections, he got fired!

Huh !

The homosexuals won’t like this cc @T.Vercetti @uwesmake lichoti

Great…So the good barrister, Barr, isn’t about to bar anything come Jan 20. What a charade the scuffle for the Oval Office has become.

an administration that would fit in well in any third world dictatorship. Thankfully the loony toons circus is over. The supporters can now retreat to Q Anon to be fed the latest conspiracy theory about how all this is part of the big plan to help them grieve better and slowly accept the outcome.

Naskia mmepanga kuuwa hako kamzee Biden after two months kisha Michael Obama achukuwe kiti wajaluo mrudi white house?

akikufa akufe tuu yeye sio Mungu

[ATTACH=full]339394[/ATTACH]

barr did a good job, our acting AG is an expert in cybercrime sasa ndio ata deal na hawa demoncrat voter thieves in Trumps second Trump after Pence , Senate and Congress throws out the stolen election

[SIZE=7]Horrible Student Rejected by College[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]339470[/ATTACH]

In a widely expected outcome, a horrible student was rejected by a college on Monday.

The college’s decision to reject the student was unsurprising given his poor performance in such important subjects as science, math, history, and spelling.

Although the student was reportedly taking his rejection badly, a college spokesperson said that the news should have come as no surprise.

“He was told that he wasn’t getting in more than a month ago,” the spokesperson said. “This was just a formality.”

Having failed to get accepted by the college, the student is expected to live at home and take a job in a business started by his dad.

Hinting darkly that “there’s something going on,” Donald J. Trump complained on Friday that he has been treated “very unfairly” by the people who wrote the United States Constitution.

“If the Constitution prevented me from doing one or two things, I’d chalk that up to bad luck,” he said. “But when literally everything I want to do is magically a violation of the Constitution, that’s very unfair and bad treatment.”

Lashing out at the document’s authors, Trump said that “America is a great country, but we have maybe the worst constitution writers in the world.”

(The Borowitz Report)

The assumption that Donald Trump will continue to preside over the mess he has made of the right is premature

https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t45.1600-4/cp0/q75/spS444/c0.11.526.274a/p526x296/130916082_23846058527270044_7468361225369958502_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=7e83b1&_nc_ohc=d3tH6kIuYyIAX9IQEXy&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=4507c26f6f0dca6888d5acf140fdc4f3&oe=5FFDF017
ECONOMIST.COM
Why Donald Trump’s future relationship with the GOP is on shaky ground

[SIZE=7]Mitch McConnell and Putin congratulates Biden on winning U.S. election[/SIZE]

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday congratulated Joe Biden on winning the U.S. presidential election after weeks of holding out.

Putin’s message to Biden came a day after the Electoral College confirmed Biden as the nation’s next president, ratifying his November victory in an authoritative state-by-state repudiation of President Donald Trump’s refusal to concede that he had lost.

The Kremlin had said earlier that the Russian president would hold off on congratulating Biden until the winner was officially confirmed. “We are just waiting for the end of the internal political confrontation,” Putin said last month, referring to numerous Republican challenges to the vote count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2__Wzw1BVts:3

In his message, Putin wished Biden “every success," according to a Kremlin statement Tuesday, and expressed confidence that “Russia and the U.S., which bear special responsibility for global security and stability can, despite the differences, really contribute to solving many problems and challenges that the world is currently facing."

The Russian president noted that “the Russian-American cooperation based on the principles of equality and mutual respect would meet the interests of the people in both countries and the entire international community.”

“For my part, I am ready for interaction and contact with you,” Putin was quoted by the Kremlin as saying.

Meanwhile, huko kwa QAnnon… @Purple , @T.Vercetti

gopay says:
26 minutes ago

Just came across this source of Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX), “The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server. The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.” By getting a hold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.” Why? Big Tech, media giants, Democrat operatives and half the deep state, it should be obvious to any informed person that everything Big Tech and the fake news media did to rig this election, then bury the Democrats’ massive vote fraud operations, was a covert, fraudulent deception

President Trump may be refusing to concede that he’s leaving the White House in January, but first lady Melania Trump and the Secret Service are reportedly busy preparing for his post-presidency life at Mar-a-Lago, his private club in Palm Beach, Florida. There may be a hitch in that plan, though: the neighbors. And thanks to legal agreements Trump signed in the 1990s, they may be able to stop him from making Mar-a-Lago his next home, [I]The Washington Post[/I] reports.

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago neighbors sent a letter to the town of Palm Beach and the Secret Service on Tuesday demanding that the town notify Trump he can’t reside at Mar-a-Lago because he signed away that right in 1993, the [I]Post[/I] reports. Telling Trump he can’t use Mar-a-Lago as his residence now will “avoid an embarrassing situation” in which the former president is ordered to leave after he moves in, the letter said.

[ATTACH=full]339648[/ATTACH]

Trump converted Mar-a-Lago into a private club in 1993 because he needed the money and the estate was expensive to maintain, the [I]Post[/I] reports, but in order to get approval for the transformation, Palm Beach made him sign an agreement that no club member could stay at Mar-a-Lago more than 21 days a year or seven consecutive days, among other restrictions. His attorney promised at the time that Trump would not live at Mar-a-Lago.

“There’s absolutely no legal theory under which he can use that property as both a residence and a club,” Glenn Zeitz, a nearby Palm Beach homeowner, told the Post. “Basically he’s playing a dead hand.” Along with the 1993 agreement, the [I]Post[/I] reports, Trump deeded development rights to the nonprofit National Trust for Historic Preservation, pledging to “forever” give up his right to develop Mar-a-Lago or use it for “any purpose other than club use.”

Palm Beach has enforced the agreement sporadically, giving Trump special leeway while he served as president and frequently visited the property, but the 1993 deal could cause a special headache for the Secret Service, which strives to comply with all state and local laws in carrying out its protective duties. A Trump Organization spokesman told the Post “there is no document or agreement in place that prohibits President Trump from using Mar-a-Lago as his residence.” Read more at [I]The Washington Post[/I].