Will good Muslims Jews and Hindus go to hell or heaven?

The Christian faith proffeses that only righteous born again Christians will go to heaven. However, we know that there are many good people belonging to different religions. Where will these people end up after their demise from earth? Will they go to burn in hell?

There’s no hell or heaven.

The concept of hell wasn’t their at the beginning.

It was created to scare kids to behave well

Jesus was very clear about this!
John 14:6
New International Version
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

that is why the gospel must first spread to all corners of the world before Christ comes back, ndio watu wasiseme hawakujua

they will go nowhere just like the brainwashed Christians.
#religionisBullshit
being a good person doesn’t mean that you need to be religious you already have conscience which tells you whether you are doing right or wrong.

if hell or heaven is real then almost 80% of all the Christians i have met will gi to hell because they preach what they don’t do.
most are hypocrites who just believe that going to church makes them good people.

:D:D:D
Mbona Hakuna mtu kwa Bible alikua na Bible?

:smiley:

According to Jehovah’s witness only 144,000 people will go to heaven.

I challenge villagers to watch the 2007 film Man From The Earth na mlete maoni hapa kwa diskushen as food for thought

Live a good and just life, and leave the rest to God. In truth, there’s nothing else you can achieve. All religious beliefs are written by men, according to what their hearts yearn for–to live forever. Every religion will include and /or exclude in its idea of the afterlife whoever its creators wish to, according to their own understanding. No living person has really visited heaven, aside from documented near-death hallucinations. To put it simply, we are ignorant and powerless about the life after this one, so you will never know–till you’re there!

There are many religions on earth. The followers of these religions have an equal chance of going to heaven or hell based on their actions.

I for one, will go where my forefathers have been going from the beginning of time.

For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

@ChifuMbitika

But the same book talks about life after death

I don’t know about Muslims but Catholics are devil worshippers and will never see the kingdom of God.

Good and just is relative. If I pay my taxes but ignore beggars on the street, am I good and just? The problem of definition aside, how many good and just acts are sufficient for me to qualify for heaven? 50% of my acts? 60%? 70%? Or is there a universal standard minimum number of good and just acts everyone needs to fulfill inorder to be considered for heaven, say 1000 good and just acts before you die? If I commit good and just acts simply to ensure I qualify for heaven, am I truly good or am just a pretender trying to save himself? Lastly, why do I have to justify my position in heaven with good and just acts when I did not have to justify my position on earth when I was created and placed here? Why do we even assume God is good and just? If God knew before He created us that some of us would not make it into heaven and instead burn in everlasting fire, but still created us anyway, does God remain good and just? And if God is not good and just, then why is good and just the criteria upon which we are judged upon?

Which religion/denomination do you belong to?