wife kukunywa alcohol

Speak for yourself, the woman submits to me and is submissive in bed and has made that clear. Kama umezoea kutombewa na bibi lala chini polepole upanue mguu ujipake arimis kwa haga akugware polepole usiniletee hizo kelele za ushoga hapa

Boss wacha nikuambie ukweli. You are just having fun and I can bet my left ball you are NOT / NEVER gonna wife her!

Babies and that lifestyle you just described don’t go together. That is all.

Sawa Troller. Ukifika Elder lemme know.

Been together 7 years. Already have a joint account and planning to commence building our home once she’s done with phd. Theres - your opinion- and there’s- facts. Two different words, two different things.

:eek::eek:

Weka bibi mimba in quick succession. That’s 3 years between conceiving and stopping breast feeding. Before she realises that will be 10 years and five kids with no alcohol in between.

You’re the one who replied to my comment. Sa umecatch feelings? Endelea kuugua

According to who? To you? We’ve both through our lifestyle made it through scholarships, debt, multiple jobs, taking care of our elderly parents, helping our respective extended families get stable and are now gearing up to settle down together, all over a period of 7 years, you think raising babies will be the back breaker? Speak for yourself if you have weaknesses where you can’t live the lifestyle you want and have a family/raise children but don’t think your genetic shortcomings apply to all.
Next time I need shitty advise I’ll try remember you. Thanks but no thanks.

It looks like you are quite bored and I shall say suit yourself. Don’t even try and remember me. :D:D:D:D:D:DI don’t entertain trolls.

You logged into your profile,looked for my comment, offered me some shit advise, I tried to find out why your advise was so shitty, you posted another shitty and dumb comment with no basis, then I told you why your stupid comment made no sense, now you’re calling me a troll like I put a gun to your empty pawpaw head and forced you to comment. You have issues that a doctor cant fix.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I don’t drink, can’t relate. @T.Vercetti kuja uchangie mjadala… Bibi yako anakunywa pombe?

Time will tell.

This won’t end well. Utaleta tu hekaya

Just a blunt?

Seriously. I don’t even know why you’d comment on something without real, concrete facts instead of just saying something to say it simply because you’re convinced its true. The internet is indeed a funny place because anyone can create a profile but not everyone with a profile necessarily has enough brains to comment intelligently on everything.
Have a nice day

:D:D:D:D:D:D

It keeps getting better

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D pardon the pun