Number six will SHOCK you

1. Fair election
    2.No ghost voters
    3.New E.C.
    4.No backup
    5.Raila
    6.Man United"
13 Likes

In round 6 voting, Uganda and Tanzania abstained from voting at some point. Burundi too OUCH. This is where she lost.
Kudos to our East African Brethren. Not that it mattered.

3 Likes

She lost because she’s a woman

4 Likes

partly. No worthy accomplishments in public service.

1 Like

And Kenya abstained also so as to deny Chad the 3/3 majority!

U nailed it.

Kenya lost, Kenya accepted life goes on.

1 Like

Dlamini is a woman though!

4 Likes

The dossier Disembe sent to the AU worked.

1 Like

Rubbish.she lost because Kenya is too corrupt. Happy for the new chair

If a country’s morals were taken into consideration Chad would have lost too. It still has slavery. SA has corruption and a very incompetent president but they got a chair last time.

3 Likes

Kenya has set the bar too high for the likes of Chad and SA on matters corruption.

I always wonder why she doesn’t cover her hair/head unlike other Muslim women.
Could this have had a negative judgment to her character by the dominant male chauvinists led by one M7?

4 Likes

Buda,i feel you on this ,if you look at the western african women they had covered theirs too.

1 Like

ata kama naitwa msaliti,some comments seen above should not be coming from Kenyan’s.I understand she failed coz their campaign agenda had only Kenya in mind and not Africa as a whole,then the Francophone influenced by their big daddies

Number four will SHOCK you

1. Fair election
    2.No ghost voters
    3.New E.C.
    4.Arsenal
    5.Raila
    :smiley:
2 Likes

Really, Amina Mohamed had a scanty record of accomplishment at best. Showing up at every party isn’t an accomplishment by a Foreign Minister. Kenyans are languishing in S. Sudan jails. Our foray into Somalia is a disaster. Remember the tantrums we threw after a UN Sec Gen fired an incompetent Kenyan general in Sudan only to to do an about-face later? List goes on and on. So only Francophone are under the thumb of a former colonial power? Tell me another lie. Amina was always a weak candidate, hyping her CV didn’t changr change that.

tears of joy