Why women need to decenter men even Akothee is a victim

2 Likes

Akothee is sick, and she needs to concentrate on her mind. That’s where her real problem is. Men are just a distraction. She bashes them, yet she has consistently failed to live without them.
That’s my assessment.

4 Likes

haha, very true and now the biggest worry is there is some village girl somewhere who looks up to akothee

4 Likes

si we ulituambia junguuu ndo the cure to all problems?

4 Likes

Bouts of depression are serious, and they could require medication, it’s not just a passing feeling of sadness over something specific. Note that she says she was admitted severally. Looking up to someone who is struggling with it can be quite misguided, coz she’s not herself when she does some things–you wouldn’t want to kill yourself if you’re happy.
This is someone who needs help.

2 Likes

Akothee is an attention seeking gold digger. Stop over- analyzing things

3 Likes

Who the hell is @Akothee?
Mimi najua tu apothecary

Hizo ndoa zake huwa sCUM tupu.

Kifee alisemanga nikama money laundering.

1 Like

Give it time, you’ll see why I said so

Who did she gold dig?

Leave junguus out of this. This is now a male problem not a junguu one. Heshimu junguu nani, if not for the white gods, you would still be wearing skin. Don’t talk shit about junguu. You owe those people every thing from language you are proud to be associated with to clothes you love. Hii mambo ya kuongea Mbaya about junguu uache. Respect your benefactors, unaone how shithole we are doing after they left us.

I wonder why Akothee never talks about how she grew up and how her dad treated her mom and how he let her get married at 14.

Actually life imekua worse since the white man stepped foot in Africa…Men used to marry 3 to 5 women hizi shida za one man one wife ililetwa na hao jungus unawasifu…Man cannot be tamed to one wife tusidanganyane that’s why sai kuna divorces mingi sana Kenya, people killing for love as in jungus wametuharibu we’ve lost our culture and now we are paying for it cz we are copying foreign white culture yet kwa hao jungus unasifu ndo most relationships haziwork…its time sisi waafrika tujiangalie pahali tumetoka and start living like our recent great grandparents whom we are made to believe walikua backward and all

2 Likes

14! That’s horrid–a child forced into womanhood before her time. I knew something was afoot. Her strange behaviour is childhood trauma playing itself out in adulthood, yet people think it’s a joke.

1 Like

Trman kapondi ukinipea Ndiasa nakataa

1 Like

Hapo lakini umeambiwo ukiweli. Almost everything in your life today is influenced by mzungu. He’s powerful enough to assimilate your culture. If we Africans were more powerful than the mzungu then we would have enslaved him. Not the other way round. I’m not saying I like the mzungu but we Africans just like living in denial and bury our heads in the sand instead of being better than the mzungu. Look at how the mzungu works and you will be surprised. In the words of Kibe, Africans are dik driven. Mambo yetu ni kushiba na kuoa bibi kumi. Beyond that we dont accomplish anything that comes close to what mzugu does in terms of problem solving, conquering our environment and the planet.

1 Like

I don’t see any problem with Akothee. She’s doing fine. @TrumanCapote

Yaani wewe ni simp ,unataka kugwara kinembe ya @TrumanCapote ? Unless wewe ni albino sioni ukiipewa. SHENZI

Nani amekwambia usioe ata ishirini

that religion your junguu brought