Why we must support Israel or perish under the weight of spiritual ignorance that now is rampant all over the world

Most people today have no clue why Israel and the Arab nations fight so much. May I suggest they read Genesis to go back to where Israel and the Arab nations came from? Biblical illiteracy has caused much confusion/division. While both the Arabs and Jews came from Abraham through Ishmael and Isaac, it it IMPERATIVE to understand that the promise of blessing to the nations and the ownership of the land they currently fight over was to Isaac and his descendants. It is important to see that God does bless Ishmael after this was set into motion but nowhere do we see God relent and give the land to Ishmael’s decendants. The passage of time does not change His promises which we see when the Jewish people were brought back to the land and declared a nation once again in 1948, after being scattered and pursucuted by the nations.
Ironically, despite these persecutions, we see the promise of the LORD to bless the nations fulfilled through great Jewish inventors and ultimately the sending of the Messiah, Jesus of Nazareth, to die for the sins of all people/nations. With this in mind…. I will forever support and bless Israel!

(Genesis 12:1-3 )
Now the LORD said to Abram, “Go from your country, And from your relatives And from your father’s house, To the land which I will show you; And I will make you into a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing; And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

2 Likes

Kufa mbwa hii

1 Like

The bible was written by humans so what you read is opinion of someone with God guidance in quotes. Sometimes I think religion is a scam. Psychologically If your mind believes then your eyes will see, your ears will hear and your nose will smell the facade

1 Like

Mmmh

Hogwash

1 Like

Upussy mtupu. No one cares about that artificial and apartheid state. Hitler killed himself because of his failure to finish these kunguni.

1 Like

I think their is a difference between a jew and an Israelite.A jew was a jew,but an Israelite could be a jew or any one who chose to join that group like when the Israelites leave Egypt,some people decided to move with them because they believed in what God had done to free the Israelites.

Israeli fighting Palestinian is that situation in the bible where Jesus tells a mob that whoever hasn’t sinned be the first to stone the adulterous woman.If Jesus was walking this world in 2023,what would he say about the war?

Otherwise when Palestinian people claim the land,they leave out the ancient history which the Israelites are relying on to justify their claims.

Above all,the mere fact the Palestinians welcomed the Israelis back from across the world before they claimed a country for themselves makes me conclude Palestine and Israel should be one country,each group with her own area like it once was in the bible.

3 Likes

The only thing of value in that wall of text.

That said, supporting one side or another is foolishness.

1 Like