Why these slum young thugs dont fear death

hehehe… i dont believe this answer…

Wajinga wengine badala wa tackle thread and give opinions nikuuliza kama panyaste alikuwa mwizi. Meffi

Gai fafa

Panyaste ulikuwa mwisi?.. ama ni matanye tu unaibanga pekee?..:D:D:D

In the US they have Hollywood to “zombify” the masses. In Kenya and Africa as a whole they have tribe and religion.

The two aforementioned give the ruling elite an edge over the masses they rule or the majority of electorate. They do not want an enlightened and interrogating mass electorate who would yank the power from them and tip the scales of balance.

Most are too “blinded” to see it and ride on the narrative that is passed down from the elite during each and every election cycle. Then you end up with a disillusioned youth like these that have lost all hope and have nothing to lose. The stakes are high.

The behaviour of not moving off the road by pedestrians belongs to those who feel they’ve little to lose… it’s caught on & is increasing in frequency & boldness lately even upcountry…I recommend the slightest touch-hoot only once(!) failing which an altogether stop is the way to go - they’re usually just spoiling for a fight. Deny them that & also any business - they’re normally small traders in that vicinity. Avoid routes with crowds as much as possible, and women…those don’t even respond to slight hooting - just hold the brake, let them pass & most importantly, don’t bother looking in their direction at all for that is always their intended outcome. Deny them that & they time inside, which is the idea. Wapambane!

Msee wa mkoko vipi.:smiley:

Ndio maana niliskia vibaya vile IPOA pushed for Hessy to stop posting pictures of thugs shot dead. It used to send a message to youths hiyo ndio inawangoja if they chose crime.

But these niggas are like roaches manze, you kill one, two pop up. Sikuhizi wanalipuliwa serious weekly, na hawaishi bana. Its no longer news nowadays

Around 8 years back I almost became an accomplice to crime in an environment I used to work…a nigga came to my place of work , he was my customer at a wines and spirits joint hapo cbd at 2 in the morning with a Samsung flat screen TV 47" baana…you know 8 years back how much those stuff used to fetch… So the guy told me to keep it at my place for a while akisaka market …being naive as I was I agreed.
A week later the guy was a no show…tension !
Not long nikaskia boyz aliguzwa kidungi and the cops were tracing for his ACCOMPLICCES…long story short I quit my job nkabeba teefee nkarudi ocha and that’s how I started my DJ afro base