Why the Kenyattas Can't Afford to Fight the Govt

Man, Kibaki would go for a month without being seen or heard, and only make statements only when it mattered. How I miss that. Then kuna huyu ata akiattend church, weddings, funerals want to be seen. When itumbi and Co are propagating nonsense on twitter, he’s all over propagating the same. A man with so much power ought to be felt, sio kupiga kelele like the rest of us

Which ones?

[MEDIA=twitter]1621491314897424384[/MEDIA]

Good question. He needs to table his tax records.

Did JSKS mention that family directly? Mbona cucu ameanza kulia mwenyewe na hajatajwa directly? Guilty conscience?

Halafu tunajua mnaishi kwa micoondoo respirating anaerobically kama bacteria so kufikiria ni challenge but I thought KRA investigating the 300 companies is a ‘legal means’ as you put it? So fyata mdomo tungojee KRA report

[MEDIA=twitter]1621934278018744324[/MEDIA]

Tinga liked that more and took advantage of his silence to play dirty politics of 42 Vs 1.

The below tweet holds true…kutakua na kelele mingi about Kenyatta’s tax issues…then nothing will come from it…alafu hio story iishe…and the public will be presented with new material to keep them yapping about something.

[MEDIA=twitter]1621938731954454530[/MEDIA]

[ATTACH=full]494260[/ATTACH]

In short you agree huyu jamaa prioritizes siasa over everything, right?

What about these large trucks of land ? How soon do you thinks the rift valley people will start questioning kikuyu land ownership in RV ?

Jameson 1 alipe taxes kama mimi

As it is, very close relatives were strongly mentioned in KEMSA and NYS scandals.

Nabii is soon coming for them.

They messed big time in openly supporting Jakuon.

Next is maximum acreage of land one can own.

Let them be audited and you’ll see… Corporates under political favor massage numbers as I said earlier.

That’s why you don’t want the govt to make you tread and turn a blind eye to your competitors.

Or do you think Tabithas case was special?

You speak as an outsider. I guarantee you, the Kenyattas would not let it come down to opening their books to pepper scrutiny.

And it’s not just them, even the Rutos and Gachaguas.

To imagine that people spend so much in the search for power only to get equal treatment of the law is ignorant of the very core purpose of politics.

Re-read what I wrote.

Paying taxes doesn’t mean you paod all your taxes.

If the govt was to flex on you tax wise, no politician would stand

Majority of large trucks of land in Kenya were stolen.

Death to all land thieves led by your god Kenyattas

The land issue would be problematic, unless the govt made it expensive to keep land idle, and set a minimum percentage on which food should be planted on leased lands.

Basically force people to use their lands

If the govt was to flex on you tax wise, no politician would stand.

Sugoi has no option. Either get all taxes or borrow to Kenya’s extinction before 2027

There was a bill in parliament about maximum acreage. It was quietly vaporized. That bill is the answer.

Reduce acreage automatically land will be put to good use.

Stolen ?

Yes. Stolen. These days they say ‘illegally acquired’

Get bee hives on your land, and you effectively become a bee farmer, producing honey.