Why the Brits Will Never Grant Me a Visa........Like I Care!

MauMauKimathi
12m ago

[ul]
[li]0 1[/li]We in ‘Africa’ (ahem!) always laugh ourselves silly when Europeans, and the British in particular, foam in the mouth about Mugabe. We know what it’s all about - your sense of entitlement to the world’s resources. How dare a sub-human like Uncle Bob take back land owned by your kith and kin? How dare he talk back at you, the ape?

No wonder you idolise spineless Mandela, who left the South African economy - land, mines, businesses - in the hands of the Boers, just like during the good old apartheid days!

Well, there are reasons why Mugabe just happens to be more popular in Africa than Mandela, warts and all. He is old, and like all of us, he’s gonna die some day. But grant the devil his due. Even in Zimbabwe itself, he is the most popular politician - ask yourselves, why hasn’t anybody deposed him in 40 years?

What I am saying here is that many of you don’t get the pain that colonialism caused in Africa, and the pain that still remains. 60 years after the Nazi-like British concentration camps in Kenya killed thousands of my people, the Kikuyu, about 50,000 of the survivors are suing the British government, for example. You condemn Mugabe for killing thousands, and yet will not apologise for the rapes, castrations and murders of what one American professor has said were as many as 300,000 Kenyans during the Mau Mau period.

The random shootings of women demonstrators outside The Norfolk in 1926. Any one know about it, or was colonialism all rosy and nice? The bludgeoning of dozens of Mau Mau detainees to death in Manyani, any one?

Yet, you expect us to forget - like the merry, dancing Africans you think we are - and condemn Mugabe? Isn’t that like asking Jews to forget that terrible time, the Holocaust?

[/ul]

Reason (optional)
Email (optional)

https://avatar.guim.co.uk/user/undefined
Signed in as MauMauKimathi

[SIZE=6]POSTED IN THE GUARDIAN[/SIZE]

8 Likes

Tears of Joy running down my cheeks after reading this

1 Like

Survivors of Lari Massacre should sue Maumau veterans too. Kins of slain Homeguards too should go to court.

2 Likes

It’s there a way of looking this more than once, @admin?

1 Like

Fixed

4 Likes

They did apologise to Maumau.

What a “defiant” you’re.

[SIZE=6]Yada[/SIZE], [SIZE=5]yada[/SIZE], [SIZE=4]yada[/SIZE], [SIZE=3]yada[/SIZE], [SIZE=2]yada[/SIZE], [SIZE=1]yada[/SIZE]

2 Likes

Another Kuria in the house

1 Like

That’s not enough

2 Likes

Sweetie sinilikwambia uje nikudinye yaishe? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai, kwani unataka?

By the way niliwaambia tupeleke tyranny kule kwa magazeti ya wakoloni na mmekataa. Tumizungu tunanilemea huko - kengine kamesema nifukuzwe UK eti I could be a security threat with my radical views…he he he he! Mungich ni mungich tu!

HAUNANGA TOPIC INGINE EXCEPT MUGABE , MUGABE , MUGABE . SI QUOTE MA STATEMAN KAMA ODINGA AMA UENDE UISHI ZIMBABWE NGOMBE MZEE WEWE

1 Like

hatuendi kwa Mharo ya majuu unless kuna clit

1 Like

They paid those veterans too.

1 Like

While I was enlisted wth the u.s army hawa ma Anglo Americans always used to ask me how we defeated the Brits! The only thing they know of kinya is the kikuyu and the Masai Mara ! @ couch p keep up the good werk.

2 Likes

wewe na nani defeated the brits? Kenya never won independence through armed struggle. in Africa akina Mozambique ndio walipta through that using akina Frelimo