Why men are going MGTOW

ALL MEN WAJE PALE NYUMA YA TENT KUBWA.
Dear Men,
Wanaume, work hard so that in your old age you have something for yourself,… your own money.
Forget about the children and their Mother! You are the only stranger in that Family you call your Family, hio nyumba ni ya huyo Mama na watoto wake!!!
My Grandfather told me that a married Man is like a tractor that builds a road,…
Does it very nicely BUT when the road is completed, they bring a low loader to carry the tractor away because “It will spoil the road!!”
That tractor is never allowed to step on the road it built!!
Same to a married Man.
You deny yourself, You get loans, You put on mitumba… just to see your children through high school and college BECAUSE we believe that the best gift you can leave them is quality education.
When the children hit teenage, now the kamzee is dispensable, most of these women poison the children against their Father’s; “Isipokuwa ni mimi kung’ang’ana na nyinyi… hamngesona!! Baba yenyu kazi yake ilikuwa ni pombe na wanawake tu huko nje!!!”
"Now the tractor is about to be carried away!!! Once the children start working,
Mzee has retired and when the children come visiting the poor Mzee is given two hundred bob in full view of the Mother, while the Mother pulls them to the kitchen and the kamzee doesn’t know what Mama has been given!!
Once the children drive off, the kamzee is told to buy sugar with the two hundred or drink nduvia!!!
These are some of the reasons why Men die early and leave widows behind. Mateso!!
I have seen Mothers fly abroad to visit their children while the Mzee is left at home looking after their two cows and locking chicken inn in the evening. Ever wondered why???
That poison spread by Mother’s against the kamzee!!
Wanaume, work hard and save something for yourself because nowadays aging bila kakitu is equivalent to a death sentence!!!
Huo wakati ndio utajua huko sio kwako!!

Copied and Pasted

This is somewhere in ktalk archives. Read it here 1 or 2 years ago.

upus

Its true, hapa sina pingamizi lolote, exactly what i have been witnessing.

It’s very true.

never gets old…Good piece.

[ATTACH=full]282497[/ATTACH]

For those who understand the language, listen to Bishop JJ’s advice on this matter.
:slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGdZwAeMhVk

Target yangu ni 30 kids thats my legacy nikizeeka watake kunimaliza so be it .

Mimi ni zero. Sitaki watoto.

:smiley: Wewe kwa nini unanyemelea thome? :smiley: Kwenda huko.

You reap what you sow. Hakuna wisdom nimeona hapo.

It’s kawaida life. Some men decide to be red pilled and get a better life. Others decide to go their own way MGTOW. Others decide to remain bluepilled and bask in bluepill ideologies. They are all choices with consequences.