Why KTalk is KTalk!

Juu we are all anonymous and we don’t endeavour to expose each other’s identities.
The mystery of our identities distinguishes us from other wank sites.
@Nattydread haujafanya poa.

I am trying to be an MCA for crying out loud!..

Amepea waweru your new address ama kamenukaje

Niaje Ka-buda? What did the ganja man do to you

I was just loading page 2 when the thread malaysiad.

@Ka-Buda, sasa nimefanya nini? Usivute sinyore (™) ya nairobi ile imeoshwa na petroli, uanze kuona majini.

Welcome back man

Umama is officially back in KTalk

Sasa brethren?
Jamaa amenianika live live ikabidi nin’ngoe thread!
Haithuru nitaendelea kuwania kiti cha MCA hapa nilipo.

Ambapo niaje lakini @Meria Mata ?
You make KTalk what it should be!
Wewe hi wetu!

Haujafanya poa!

@Ka-Buda uache uongo priss.

You should be thanking me and finally learn a lesson about fake-flossing on KTalk. Why do you think you got deported if it was not for living 15 fake lives concurrently?

@Meria Mata. Before @Ka-Buda embellishes his hekaya: what he did was to post a thread and photo ati he was at Club Legend, and as he was warming up to ‘likes’ and detailing to comers how they could identify him (@Guru was sending a buddy:cool:), I found out that the photo was taken on 1st. April and said so.

We are friends :slight_smile: please inbox what made the threat malaysia

@MaryJane,

Explanation is above, and it is not even as big a deal as @Ka-Buda makes it seem.

OK!
I was there when you claim i was and that is the honest truth.
But it doesn’t mean that I wasn’t there when I posted the thread!?..
I’m just trying to say that we should reserve some privacy as Talkers even if we have CSI Investigators among us.

I see he has already started exaggerating things.

Hi @MaryJane !

Sema kukumiss!..
I think we need to take this conversation somewhere else!
How are you?

That’s not nice sweetie!
I thought you knew me better than that!

@Ka-Buda,

Hakuna CSI. It is so simple and I can explain if you want me to.

I’m very fine. Truly flattered, missed you too. Waiting to read how you found yourself in Rongai.

Just worried that the entire time unaeza kuwa ulikuwa unatuchocha ukiwa Rongai :oops:

Please don’t explain otherwise nobody will ever post photos here and i don’t see how that could be good for Ktalk!

I loved the big screen at Legends and between it and club one on one which is now a strip club ; enyewe Rongai has come a long way from the Rongai i knew may moons ago!