Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It

Ningereply hii comment kama ingekuwa ya female… Lakini ni ya mwanaume hana akili anajifanya mwanamke

@administrator tafuta rent na AdSense bila kusumbua elders.

let me re-write in the opposite; you answer us too:
why is it that when [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]men [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]women cheat they are happy with it…but if they are cheated on…they will be extremely furious??
Someone just divorced [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]his[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)] [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]wife [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]her husband after learning [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]s[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]he has been cheating on [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]him her while the same will not happen if it was the husband [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]wife who was caught cheating

I dunno about the second part of your question. For the above part, it’s biological engineering. Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution.
What I find fascinating is why the modern woman cheats. Maybe it’s the advent of contraception. Or the constant bombardment from various media of how the modern woman should be. Or maybe social media has made it possible for them to act on a momentary whim. It’s not a biological instinct in women to cheat. But it is happening now more than ever. Anyway, let women cheat too. The more the merrier.

A man cannot and will never forgive a cheating wife.

A cheating wife expands the conquests of another man.

A cheating man is using the woman he is cheating with for sex; the woman he is cheating with is the one going to lose.

A cheating woman on the other hand is using his husband for resources while dishing it out to other men for free.

It makes sense that a man should divorce a cheating wife immediately and let the man she is cheating with take care of her.

Nobody wants to be used as a provider person.

And no, we are not equal.

Also take a look at this: for women sex is emotional; a woman needs to fall in love to have sex. That means if a woman cheats, she’s already in love with another guy.

You won’t find a woman looking for any d*ck to quench some thirst

Did they refund him his brideprice

Because women can never own men, men marry and keep/own women. Men own women no the other way around
~Kevin Samuels.
YouTube this dude

I find it funny that we invest so much emotion on “getting cheated on”. We’ve essentially made jealousy - a negative emotion - a sign of true love. I genuinely don’t care what my gf(s) want(s) to do with their body/ies. They are on their own pursuit of happiness too. If they find it in loyalty, good for them. But am not about to go around policing grown women.

Because society vilifies a cheating woman think about it for a minute…women are home makers sasa how will she make her home if she is busy bringing it down surely? Alafu anaglia vile vitu hufanywa a man can marry two or more women but a woman cannot be married by two or more men…tafakari hayo…

@Mundu Mulosi Bs Ms Ma PhD and ScD jibu hii ni wewe unarelate.

Which is secondary to the possibility of kulea burukenge in your own house.

We are men and thats our nature ata kwa bible hatuku stone ule maraya mwenye yesu alidai tumu stone if we are holy

and if she’s capable of “detaching” emotionally from the sex she’s prolly a whore,difference ni she’s not getting paid to spread