Why Is Christianity Unpopular In Israel?

What do you mean by OP?

Anyway Christianity was stolen / copied from Egypt

:DHardened by who? Na hii number haijawahi tosha hadi wa leo??

Should it be popular?

Deuteronomy 6:4 says "Hear O Israel, The Lord our God, The Lord is one.
That is what Jews believe but Christians believe Jesus is the son of God i.e God the son. Therein lies the problem.

The boundaries of modern state of Israel?..yes but not exactly as they might have been back then.

The people?maybe some but not all

He came to his own people, and even they rejected him. John 1:11

They denied Him and killed Him before, history repeats itself

If I may ask, is Jesus, God?

Yes. Jesus is God.

So what is your opinion on Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder. And His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

See Matthew 28…To be specific 28:11-15
The soldiers who saw the resurrection process were bribed and so deception clouded the judgement of the jews to date…The Chief Priests were under Roman authority and knew in any way…had the story of Yeshua been confessed to the people…it would bring conversion and both the Chief Priests and Roman authority would lose control over to the Gospel…This is why the only difference between Christianity,Judaism and Islam is the Persona of Jesus Christ…
Judaism-Does not recognize Him
Islam-Recognize Him but only as a prophet…who will come to battle the Dajjal(Anti Christ) in the last days
Christianity-Is the only son of Elohim…There is only one mediator between Elohim and Man (1Tim 2:5)

Physically yes…Spiritually No…the modern day Israel is the body of Christ(Church)…an assembly of individual people who worship Elohim in truth and Spirit and not Church the Building

Christianity was blended with Roman customs after Constantaine…Before that…Romans were full pagans

From my understanding of the Bible…Yes He is part of Elohim…John 14:6-13
Please…do not make this item a subject of debate…I do not think any man living in the physical realm can fully understand the realities of the spiritual realm…Just focus on believing in Elohim…His son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit…They are all coexistent coeternal but not the same…We pray to Elohim directly…through the Son…with the help of the Holy spirit.

If you read the Bible all through u will realize that jews…the chosen ones have always gone against the laws of Elohim…from the time of Moses,Judges,Kings,Prophets…so for the last time Elohim sent His Son as the last hope for mankind…However as always the nature og man is to go against the will of God…and that is why they refused to acknowledge His son…all they wanted was to test Him and look for miracles…but not repent their sins…
Parable of the Landowner (Matt 21:33-46)

Pleeease are you even listening to yourself so you want us to believe In some bullshit that took place miles away from here.
And again it’s very diabolic that instead of killing Satan to deal with the real issue directly, you claim to kill your son to save us from the same guy you can easily kill. Does it even make sense to you

Hi…please lets exchange ideas in kindness and love
Now we have judgment,mercy and grace
What u just described above is a case of judgement and grace…When you are under grace…u receive what u dont deserve…but in judgement we receive what we deserve
In that context…the fate of satan is already decided…but because of his pride…it makes it final…that is judgement.For man…Elohim wanted to punish us for our iniquities (judgement) but instead gave His Son so he can pay for our sins(grace)…now we have no excuse for our sin…in the end of time…now judgement will come. John 15:22 “If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin.”

Then clearly Deuteronomy 6:4 is in direct conflict with Isaiah 9:6! Seeing that both cannot be correct, how do you know which one is right?

So what are you saying, Moses was wrong? Because Moses is the one who wrote the book of Deuteronomy and mind you he claimed to have a direct hotline to God.

I’d expect John to say Jesus is God…he was Jesus’ disciple after all! If John is right then Moses was wrong, either way one of them was lying and that is why I can’t trust the Bible. We just don’t know what was the agenda of the writers.