Why I Won't Marry Anytime Soon

Lete hakaya elder

Keep on seething and coping brathe kutombwa ni lazima:D:D:D

Izza kaka brasa, Mweni wangu yuko na mimi apa apa kwa Abdul. Wewe endelea na dryspell yako polepole kama @Motokubwa

Ulikuwa unawatomba aje na nyap zimeshonwa? Cc @Mcoooshite

Anaota mchana mcoondu wazi

Kutombewa is real.
…yet you spent money on them before smashing them…[SIZE=1]unless you are a gigolo or a hombre prostituta[/SIZE]
[ATTACH=full]400708[/ATTACH]

Sikio la kufa halina dawa…ya rwanio íkuaga na rwanio. Infidelity, boys is one of many risks you sign up for the moment you set foot in the plantation.

Choices do after all, get by famously with their consequences. Watu wapambane bila kusumbua.

Malisa hio @uwesmake

naona married men wameshika nare na matusi but it is what is it. This weekend alone nmetomba three married women back to back

Apo sawa kunguru dume

Hawa ni wanaume wameoa who don’t want to get to terms with the reality ndio wanarusha masweeps hapa. They can’t tolerate the thought that their wives are being fuaked by other men.

That’s the reality mazee

It’s the fact that boys here claim never marrying and feel the need to speak about how much they fuck married women all the time. It’s clearly a suppressed obsession with marriage and the institution’s women.
They obviously want to get married so bad but because they’re not confident in their ability to maintain their wife’s loyalty, they go for the next closest thing, screwing married women. Think about it, there are so many single ladies but these married women alfaz wouldn’t be able to keep a moth around if they were a light bulb soaked in nectar that never goes out.
Saddest part, they’ve conviced themselves they’re the ones doing the fucking and are not anything more than a disposable dick. Ukishatumiwa unakuja hapa kuchest thump na ulipewe tu cause the husband’s eaten so much he’s had enough. For you, it’s just another reminder that no woman wants to spend time with you longer than 15min.

Idiot, those are prostitutes you are fucking not wives.

Oh man, you are walking on the thin ice.
I have read so many dramatic news on kenyatalk when the husbands took revenge on the guys who their wives cheated with. I f you clever enough you’ll learn the lesson out of somebody’s mistakes, but unfortunately, it is highly unlikely to happen to you. Sooner or later, some husband who will be mad about his wife’s cheating will find you and nobody knows whether you’ll survive or not. Why don’t you have affairs with single girls? Are they worse or what’s the matter? It is a real mistery to me.