Why I prefer buying electronics and phones from authorized dealers. Huyu aliuziwa Samsung s24 fake..Ksh 126,000 gone with the wind. Na alilipa cash

Hii ni clout chasing mzae

3 Likes

But I think pia kuna many fake- cloned samsung phones in the market … Ata beshte yangu alifanyiwa hivyo last year Luthuli Avenue… Btw, last month nimebuy a Logitech wireless mouse kwa shop flani Moi Avenue at 3K, just to find out ni fake. Mimi gadget kama si ya authorized dealer acha ikae

2 Likes

huku nje ukikaa vibaya utachezwa. buy from authorised dealers only

2 Likes

Shida ya Kenya ni kujua huyo authorised dealer. The attendants in those ‘trusted’ shops can also switch it up for you or give you something with defects.

2 Likes

The jaruo was probably drunk

The last time I bought flagship was a few years ago, I was still a clout chaser before losing the devices and realizing that I actually didn’t need them. Anywho any original Samsung phone, they usually tell you to verify the device by activating these e-warranty at the time of buying. During the activation you get to see and verify the IMEI, so by the time you leave the shop you are sure you have the real thing.

1 Like

Samsung S24 was launched in January 2024 yet he supposedly bought his last year according to the date on the police report?!
Hata I don’t think kuna police station inaitwa Ngara police station…I know of Ngara administration police post!

1 Like

So kuna shop ya “mheshimiwa” ilikuwa exposed ikiuza fake iPhones mzae?

Curious how much are good fake iphone or s23? As in unaambiwa ni fake

1 Like

Not fake, refurb