Why I broke up with Kanini

Raw food, raw sti bro. Get tested for HIV and have a serious sti screen.

Ktalk ladies barring FP, your advice is required here.

@Miss Finest Wine I need your word on this case

PrEP vaccines are cheap boyy

[SIZE=5]Did I read this right this boy gave a girl head the 1st time they met ? Wacha bangi ! [/SIZE]

Hiyo inaitwa Vaginismus where vaginal penetration is not possible due to involuntary spasming by the PC muscle, hata tampon haiwezi ingia. Lakini mimi ni quack.

@Luther12 njoo utoe professional opinion.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus

Watu waende hospitali. Since when did we begin to accept pain as normal?

Good hekaya…

though hiyo William Lawson ni style gani?
Na kuangusha utensils… who does that??? ukikatwa na machupa…

hahaha, chapa dry fry ilale kabisa. usijali, we are here for moral support when consequences knock.

I did… I didn’t even second guess it…
Is it a big deal even?
People worry too much these days

[ATTACH=full]99296[/ATTACH]

Still…if she was sopping wet and still said it’s painful while actually wanting it, then iko shida… and anyway how many ways did she take you the first time you guys slept together? So being hung isn’t a factor in this case.

It was as a btw…just so you know

I know

Ati to cut the long story short then unaendelea na hekaya ndefu inafika kangosho

Very well written.

Hizi ni za kureduce distraction mblatha

Hekaya timam
Lakini ungesema tu bluemoon

@ Diablo, hii hekaya yako ni diabo sana, bril’. One of the best I have ever read on this forum. I would be very gutted to learn that this did not happen. You have reminded of one of my hottest ever hookup back in the day who ended up being my 1st love and the one that broke my heart to smitherens. Yes that one. Love that I thought I could eat, touch, used to talk about him all the time(boring everyone around), introduced him to family and vice versa, spoke of marriage and kiddoz, future the whole shebeng until he joined me in London. So yes I know the love you are on about. I was so in love that I nearly turned down the opportunity to come here. Mum and aunties sat me down and me ‘wendo nduriagwo tutigithie’. Translation before Deorro comes asking…’ eeeish love is not eaten, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese get a grip’.

Anyways back to the problem at hand. Kanini needs to see a Dr first and foremost, na umpeleke tafadhari for company. There is a gynaecological diagnosis for this condition lakini sikumbuki what it is termed as, google it. Leo ni Friday and I don’t normally think straight on TGIF whether I am going anywhere after work or not.
2nd of all was your relationship just based on this ‘bedroom fellowship only’? because if it was, it won’t last even when she gets treated.
3rd of all I may have missed it, but foreplay ilikuwa inaenda aje? was there like a build up? ama wee ukimuona hata hulizi how the week was? these questions that guys term as trivial are what turns on most women. And look genuine and concerned as you listen however boring we may sound. Build up the sexual tension throughout even as married couples.
4th of all sure you know that it is very difficult for a woman to enjoy if she is not well lubricated.
5th of all has the mojo now all gone or you are happy to rekindle things if she gets treatment?.
6th of all NAKUFA MOYO by all the dryfry??? (a term I learnt here) hekayas I read here.

Hope it all works out. Hate to see a good romance go down.

-always Dr Waitherero.

Soaking it all in… Thengio