Why God?

Sometimes I lay under the moon and ponder why does God allows all the sufferings in this wrecked world. From a young boy I was taught that God is all able and dearly loves his creations then why does he not provide even the basic of necessities to his creations?

Children dying of starvation perennially left & right? All the sickness to young ones that have not even seen life.

The other day was taking a walk with my girl in Eastleigh, we came across this commotion, people were peeping through the small mabati holes into a building under construction that was abandonded. I instantly knew there was a dead body on the other side.I don’t know how but I just knew. I tried to stop her, I really did even tried retraining her hand but she got away. God knows I tried. I stood by the side of the road as she got her dose of reality, She come back eyes wide open informing me it was a little boy that had seemingly drowned. Drowned? You ask how in a building under construction. Well rainwater had collected after the building had been abandoned and it left some sort of swamp behind. Maybe he was killed and dumped there. Maybe he was just playing in the construction yard, fell and couldn’t get up. Suffering a slow death by drowning. Who knows right.

She spent the rest of the day feeling down and sad about the whole situation, This is exactly why I tried to stop her. I knew her soft innocent heart could not bear seeing whatever was on the other side but she accuses me of treating her like a child!

The strange thing is I felt nothing through all that, I have rather grown very insensitive to sufferings in this world. They say it’s a result of being accustomed with too much destruction in this digital era. Why God though? Why bring your creations to this world to experience a life of suffering and sadness from birth to death? Don’t you think it’s a little bit cruel Dear God?

Maybe I would understand this as I age, Maybe I will be asking myself the very same question as long as I live in this beautiful world.

So I reflected on all this and concluded that the righteous and the wise and what they do are in God’s hands, but no one knows whether love or hate awaits them. the clean and the unclean, those who offer sacrifices and those who do not.

As it is with the good,
so with the sinful;
as it is with those who take oaths,
so with those who are afraid to take them.

3 This is the evil in everything that happens under the sun: The same destiny overtakes all
Evc

We have far removed Him from all aspects of our lives. Either way, what is said up there is true.
The same fate overtakes all. He is not blind. He sees. It is His design.
It is impossible to understand Him because we’re human and thus our perspective.

Thank God I was raised without such delusions.

Ukisikia mtu analilia an unseen all powerful being :D:eek::D:eek:… Ati ‘baba aliye mbinguni’ :eek:o_O

In the beginning, there was no sin or suffering in the world. Pain and suffering came about after Lucipher the deceiver of men led people and angels away from God.

Lucifer was to prove to God that given time, he can lead everyone to his side. So he was given time to execute his mission.

In his mission, the devil has wrecked havoc, caused wars and perpetrate immorality.

All this will end when his appointed time is up. And God will put an end to all suffering forever.

Just continue deluding yourself… Coz there is no God!.. Or he/she is heartless… Or he/she Died along time ago :D:D:D

ain’t it unfair for the guy who died in year one A.D gets to be judged by slay queens of today before getting into pearly gates? the so called immorality was not as rampant as it is now

when is it,or is it a guessing game? even scientists have a random idea of when the sun will die out

So as per your argument Lucipher or Satan or The Devil got or has more powers and is more powerful than God… Meaning God is powerless as per all world sufferings?

who told you? were you there? there is nothing new under the sun. keep that in mind.

The fear of death lead people to believe there is God… It’s the fear of the unknown… But believe me when you die you die for ever… Humans are no more special than the rat in your house… We are all animal species struggling for survival… The difference is nature and evolution gave us a bigger brain than the rat…:D:D:D:D:D

First of all, remember we are living the mistake that Adam and Eve made. The curse that was made that day has made the world the sinful way it is.
Second, the bible itself says that the worldly life is not easy
John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

God comes in where he gives us hope that there will be a better tomorrow in this sinful world full of tribulations when he sent Jesus to die for us. That shows us how much he loved us. He sent his son to cover for our mistakes- sinning.

Does God see it fair to punish us all into never ending suffering just because Eve took a bite of a fruit? Dear God don’t you think that’s a bit of an extreme overreaction to a minor incident?

‘Immorality’ has always been there ata before Jesus. Vitu kama temple prostitution, rapes and murders, etc etc.

and you,keep telling yourself that,i know i wouldn’t be getting straight answers from you,in particular,anyways

minor incident ?o_Oo_Oyou do know that the fruit was a metaphor right?..right?

so why is the person before jesus waiting judgement then? if sin is sin then it should be a done deal open and close case and into the “everlasting fire” for a day’s transgression

unaita mtu innocent na ame abort mara kama kumi . JINGA

that mistake was incest (though condemned in Leviticus 20:17) , since no-one else existed for their descendants to choose from but to marry their brothers and sisters[SIZE=1].it doesnt say so tho in the book[/SIZE]
According to the bible,when cain left to wander the earth,he ended up in Nod (Genesis 4:15) there was sin already since cain feared he might be “killed” by the “other people”

Think of it this way. You give somebody a perfect life in the garden of Eden with a simple rule- dont eat from the tree. As you know actions have consequences. So we are living the mistake they made of not following instructions. But as am saying God is merciful, he sent his own son to cover our sins. Can you allow you son to die for your neighbour?:D:D most likely no. But he allowed it. He camed down to suffer for our sins . Also Jesus himself suffered the worldly tribulations - betrayal, rejection so we are not exampt from it. But he assures us at the end of it all, we shall have peace if we believe. And thats where faith comes in.

The mistake was eating from the tree of life and it had its consequences