Why do Kalenjis like speaking kale in public

Heshimu lugha ya maziwa nanii … ama mshale itoke. Bloody nugu

Watoi wangu lazima waongee at least 3 African languages. Pantambua utumwa ati fluency in the queens language, ujinga mtupu

This syndrome is everywhwre. Even in campuses, they group themselves na kuanza kukoroga kikale all over instead of interacting with other diverse communities

Uko na ujinga

True Dat. I am tired of kiyuks talking to me in kiyuk, even if I understand I can’t speak much of it, so it is very funny talking to me in kiyuks and I can’t answer in kiyuk and you don’t take the cue but keep insisting on speaking kiyuk. If someone doesn’t reply in kiyuk don’t insist please, switch.

Juu ni wapi na chini ni wapi ?
Si globe ni round !!
Wewe ndio uko chini (mentally)
Mbuzi wewe

I wonder why that is. Even Luhya kids who I grew up with used to speak kiswahili at home. The only Luhya you would hear in the community is that phrase “vane” which to me sounded like the Kikamba phrase “asi!”

It’s simple…there isn’t any distinct language known as Luhya

You could say the same thing about Kalenjins though

It’s much easier for a Nandi to understand a Kipsigis than a Bukusu to understand a Maragoli

Ushamba tu, but Kikuyus lead in that. Chauvinistic as fuck.

the only dialect a bit different in Kalenjin is Pokot but all the other sub tribes of kipsigis nandi keiyo tugen marakwet and others speak language with 98% similarity…

so mume amua aje?

Where is the problem even if they speak it in the White House or in Buckingham palace? Why aren’t you castigating Russians or the Portuguese when they do so? What grudge do you bear against the Kalenjin? Let people be!

I would support BBI if it proposes banning of all vernacular TV and radio stations . I view them as a catalyst for our tribal problem . Mnakumbuka kale kamkalenjin kamidget kalifika Hague juu ya hii shit . Hizi tribal altars/platforms/wheelbarrows zinafaa kungolewa if Kenyans are serious about mending bridges . If not lazima tuumane tena very soon

Kisii are even worse than kale. Hata kwa biz . Kisii flock to other kisii businesses only…period. Maybe ni effect ya ile kanisa ya Saturday but hizo behavior ya kina mogaka flabbergasts me. Hio bado sijaelewa