Why Baba is not the fifth

Prompt: Expand on these points. Feel free to add more fleshed out points with vivid descriptions.

[SIZE=5]Open the IEBC Server …
All your queries will be promptly answered … :D:D[/SIZE]

yoa ii ujinga hapa hakuna mtu ana debate babuon on a sunday morning for the 100th time

Huwa nashangazwa na hizi ghaseer, on a Sunday badala afikirie aende kanisa awinde ama aende kilimani anyoroshwe misulu yeye kazi ni kusniff shit za kila raila na ruto

The guy is basically cursed. He has a spiritual hindrance that denies him the big seat despite the overwhelming support he enjoys countrywide

Hii request to open the servers.I am hoping RAO is 10 steps ahead of UDA…
Jose Carmago will alter that info,by the time server inafunguliwa atakuwa ashaweka figures kama zenye UDA wanataka RAO aone.

Hakuna cha cursed. Ni ukabila on the large part halafu his own missteps. He chooses to associate with akina Mudavadi…guys who are out for themselves. Over time hiyo strategy yake ya kuokota any orphan along the way has eroded his support nationally coz he doesn’t seem to stand for anything anymore.

Namba inya

Manze,but I think it’s almost impossible to alter data in a server

Very easy…I am for maintaining data integrity, but nikijua kuna kitu wrong about data; it wouldn’t take me a minute to change it,na hizo logs pia na cheza nazo.
It also depends on the kind of backups kept.Kama ni masnapshot za those DB, it might be difficult and changes might be detected easily.

Simple Raila had no numbers. With Kalenjin and Kikuyus voting as a bloc its impossible to defeat them at the ballot because they just need few votes from tribes such as Luhyas Kisii and Coast and they win election.

You and I both know …
No community anywhere in this country voted “as a block”…
The Vote and Server manipulation will soon be evident …

There are 4 tribes in Kenya that always vote as a block;GEMA Kalenjin Kamba and Luos. Thats a fact though you may not like it. Those other theories of servers are just a waste of time and intelligence.

this is what was happening in Mt Kenya region (am not sure about Rift Valley), Ruto votes were inflated using the spoilt votes…
most spoilt ballots were assigned to Ruto… why… Raila hakuwa na enough agents kwa ground and also most of the agents were UDA moles…
ground huko mt Kenya ilikuwa ya Ruto, Raila believed in the deep state that never was…

And this comes to the 2nd most critical thing that fucked up Raila… handshake and his association with cursed Uhuru… gave Ruto propaganda material…yani Ruto was able to disassociate himself with the govt that he had served for 10yrs and its failures.

This right here was the Masterstroke… Guy Disassociated himself with all the negative things and took credit of the positive ones… All these while still in Gavament!

Raila was left to defend a Gavament which he wasn’t legally part of…

and the gullible tugeges swallowed lies like sweetened maziwa lala

Slogan remains RWNBPOK :smiley:

Ile yuniform ya joho na junet, ndio ilifanya hiyo kiti iende.

:D:D:D:D