Why are women who have been involved with ritualist fear of going to DCI

@Zush hebu forward huyu. I wish these ladies can even just call the DCI number and give them their stories coz we need to catch these guys b4 they start kidnapping and bewitching people to use for their rituals again . If you know someone involved in the rituals just tell DCI so that they can be arrested or deported bcz these are not people to keep in the community.

Mimi I don’t even talk to these Nigerians even women ata there’s one whose shop I used to buy from, but I would only deal with his Kenyan workers. I have phobia for them. The furthest I can go with a Nigerian is to watch them on TV.

Those who have info just call toll free line bcz nobody is safe with such animals among us.

2 Likes

@TrumanCapote she male

3 Likes

DCI wanatafuta Murders sio ritualists, unajua ritualists is a broad term ata ile vitu za @cortedivoire za kuinama na kulamba ni rituals

3 Likes

They work together. Juu money ritual lazima mtu afe. Ukipata mmoja you can join the dots to another and another hadi upate your guy. If you watch how FBI work on tips on their toll free number, they follow all leads. Birds of a feather flock together. Inakaa wamelemewa acha tuwasaidie kidogo tuu.

know it all GIF

2 Likes

Nimalizie hio meru bitch imetahiriwa

@pharmacy mbona kubadilisha handle

Who the fuck is pharmacy?sijui hio mbwa

3 Likes