Why are people afraid of reporting to DCI :A woman dated the guy on the cctv

So I have been on this case of Rita Waeni like white on rice, so there’s this Nigerian guy who has a true crime channel where he brings mostly Nigerian ritual killings cases but he covers Kenya quite abit, like the Warunge story. The guy is called Daniel. I will put the video at the end.

So he was talking about this case and since there’s an information vacuum now that DCI is mum, you gotta fish info from wherever you can get it. Only a true crime junkie can understand the obsession with these cases. I’m in some FB communities for True crime but they are mostly made of people in the US so I don’t get to bring Kenyan cases. Right now the story of Rex Heuermann is the trending topic huko and another case of a Mexican pg woman and her baby daddy who were both executed some days to her due date but I digress.

So the guy Daniel covered the story of Waeni, just the basics that bloggers have. So I went to read the comments and found a comment from a woman saying that she had been dating this guy. The one in the CCTV. Apparently he was love bombing her on her dms on Instagram for months. Finally she agrees to meet him at some restaurant. He’s very generous but only gives her cash and gifts but no mpesa and no phone number. The dude keeps insisting that she accompany him to see some one, basically that they move from a public place to a private place like the place they will go see or pick some one. Sharp girl she declines all his requests.

Three days before this Waeni saga she again meets the guy, this time he tells her that he has a business deal and he’d love it if she accompanied him to meet the guy he’s going to do business deals with. She declines his offer but wishes him well. In the evening she dms him on Instagram to ask how it went he says it went well, that was three days before the saga of Waeni. After that the guy dropped off the face of the earth. She says it was the same guy.

What I’m wondering is, fine she was cautious so she didn’t get screwed but she has info that can help DCI crack this case. Like the places they met may have clearer cctv that shows more of him, cyber crimes unit can use dms to track his base which they said was Ruaka. That guy is very unique there’s no way boda guys, shop keepers have not noticed him. He’s very shrewd bcz even when he described himself to Waeni he only wrote about his shoes.Not his physical attributes.

I remember some series, I think it was called see no evil, where cases are cracked simply by piecing together cctv footage from various areas. Video ndio hiyo. Read the comments. The way Kenyans especially shop keepers and boda guys and soldiers are keen, there’s no way someone hadn’t noticed him somewhere.

This case was cold for 25 years. Yes, in the land of FBI and then guess who cracked it? A true crime Podcaster, his podcast is called in my backyard. If you are a true crime aficionado you know this guy. Kama DCI is hard time cracking let them crowd source. After all they had no clue where to find the head till the public reported something funny floating. Let them tell guys to come forward and open a toll free tip line and also offer reward money.

I’m not a True crime afficionado but this case and the shakahola one are particularly intriguing. Have you considered that the lady in those comments is probably clout chasing? Anyone who missed being the victim would probably volunteer all the information they have to police out of fear and anxiety

2 Likes

So the lady only reports on FB comments and not to police? . Why don’t you ask her what restaurants they met and tell the cops. You can help bring a monster down.

If detectives even retrieved Rita Waeni’s Instagram DM with the suspect, why have they not released his photos? Or he was using fake photos on IG? @TrumpanCapote, as a good citizen, you should call DCI on their anonymous number and give them the lady’s social media handles so that she can be arrested to help in investigations…

1 Like

Hapa Kenya, if you take an assault victim to the hospital, shida zako zinaanzia hapo. You take an accident victim to hospital, another set of problems. Why would I share what I know about a murder when it is surrounded by such controversy? What motivation would I have?

4 Likes

Actually she’s a third party. She was saying what her friend told her after the story came out. The person commenting has a Chanel which I went to and the woman is a Nigerian. Most Nigerian women keep to themselves so could be the lady in question is a Nigerian too and thus wouldn’t want to come forward bcz she’s a foreigner. The guy was also most likely lenient on her because she was a Nigerian. Or she had some kind of spiritual protection the guy could not permeate because people like this use witchcraft to confuse and zombify their Victims. Who in their right mind would leave Syokimau to go to Roysambu on an evening? This girl looks very innocent and everyone says that she was reserved, she’s not a risk taker. This thing had a spiritual dimension. We are certain that this man has never sent the lady any money since he was not using mpesa or any other electronic money transfer, number two how does the girl use her own money to go meet a guy she’s never met in Roysambu when logically the best met up would be in town where they’d meet in the middle.

This case has alot of hidden aspects that make it confusing to comprehend.

To protect others. This is a big syndicate which has been doing this. Perhaps something went awry because I believe the guy was to carry everything, all parts of the body but for some reason was unable to. This was why he really cleaned the house. Why would you bother cleaning a house then you carelessly dump the body where it can easily be found. Maybe they sent an amateur this time round. He looks very harassed even on the cctv.

This is a huge syndicate and now that their modus operandi has been exposed, they will probably start kidnapping kids and even adults to do those satanic rituals. That means we are not safe especially the more vulnerable members of society.

2 Likes

If she is also a Nigerian she will not go forward since her circle is made up of Nigerians. She fears victimization

1 Like

Not FB. It was on YouTube. Go to the comments on the video.

1 Like

Everything he was using was fake. Even the line he used to call airbnb owner was registered under a lady’s name. There were no photos in his IG and this is why he had to tell the lady to identify him with his white shoes. I’m sure you have been on a blind date, who identifies themselves with shoes. You usually describe your outfit.

Further more such people are usually illegal immigrants whose finger prints are hard to find in the system. Of course the guy knows that once the keys and room were dusted for prints they can match them to the ones on his passport. This guy probably entered the country through some panya route.

The trail is cold. This guy only needs to go where there’s lots of light skinned men and Don a kanzu and he’s good with a fake ID. He can even wear a fake beard to disguise himself.

Wacha nimalize kusoma comments. I stopped reading at that comment. Could be there are others.

1 Like

This could be bait. Don’t trust everything you see out here.

1 Like

But I saw he has a unique feature( BOW LEGS)…

1 Like

Hio comment iko wapi ?… lakini pia DCI are lazy hio area yote hakuna CCTV’s on buildings waneza angalia CCTV around buildings za hio area ya Kasa tu figure out huyo msee alitokea wapi, aliletwa na nani , aliendea wapi?

1 Like

Hapo kuna ka ukweli, that guy was to go with the body even why drain all the blood, why the precise cuts?

1 Like

You could be right. Perhaps this lady was actually intended to not just be killed, but to also disappear completely–then someone made a mistake and had to bolt, only managing to carry the head. That would explain the cutting up of the body, and packing it ready for transportation. It could explain the ritual angle as well.

1 Like

They already have this info. You expect DCI to let you on all their operations?

2 Likes

Kot dci wamefanya kazi Yao
[

Guys ; I think I have managed to ID the full face of the Nigerian white man that was Captured on CCTV
In this pic the black guy is Johnbull who was presented to court with William Ovie Opia as the murderers of Rita waeni.
By morning we should have a name.
KPLC mpesa
NB - this… pic.twitter.com/keV2QLei5W

— Sholla :kenya: (@Haaland_sholla) January 22, 2024
](

Guys ; I think I have managed to ID the full face of the Nigerian white man that was Captured on CCTV
In this pic the black guy is Johnbull who was presented to court with William Ovie Opia as the murderers of Rita waeni.
By morning we should have a name.
KPLC mpesa
NB - this… pic.twitter.com/keV2QLei5W

— Sholla :kenya: (@Haaland_sholla) January 22, 2024
)

1 Like

Hapo juu nimeweka screenshots

1 Like

If the DCI has missing people database they should try to see if any of them is somehow linked to the Nigerians. I am certain that it’s not the first time to do this. Only that they were unable to carry the entire body for disposal this time. This girl has saved alot of lives. Imagine she’d just have gone missing story iishe hapo.

3 Likes