Why are Kenyan Suppliers So Unprofessional and Unreliable (Rant)

If it is something that makes you a lot of money. Si ikuwe kea stock hata Kama ni moja,ikienda try and get another.

If you know source of the product ,enquire on pricing mimi nitakupa qoutation ya customs duty,local charges and transport to premise.
Why deal na supplier na uko na all details za product,rest ya logistics from origin to detination i can handle.

I am in production and I can tell you our major issue is supply. Kila mara raw material inasumbua. Tried over a year kurekebisha and it’s still hard. The best thing is to be forthright. Mwambie ukweli imekosekana juu ya 1 2 3 alafu umwambie unawork on kurekebisha. Be truthful. That way, you don’t lose business. Usinyamaze. Take the initiative and call right away. Ata ungecall immediately. Usimwogope kwani atakumeza?

Hiyo baki tu nayo. If you post here ndo utapata usaidizi haraka.

Be forthright to the client.

I very rarely give guarantees on delivery time to my clients. Always promise a generous time frame and never a specific time and date. Hata client akisema dunia itaisha asipopata on a specific day tell him you are pushing hard and goping to deliver with a time range.

Never ever rely on one supplier or else you are sure to shed premium tears when you ruin your reputation or get blacklisted by your client. I learnt this the hard way. My suppliers are well aware that I have options so even if he’s a friend na hawezi deliver on time nitamwambie roho safi wacha nicheki mbele.

Post it here for all.

Stop brokering/dropshipping your sorry ass & procure the goods well in advance of due delivery date, then deliver the sheet yourself. There’s nothing to understand, na “sio biashara”. Umefeli & will lose that customer on account of your own myopia, corner-cutting & poor planning. No wonder you brought your gripe here. A business with few & particular clients far & between which proceeds to fail to deliver has dunderheads at it’s helm.

Huyo ata akifunguliwa boot asha outlive his usefulness

wewe ni broker. umekua middle man mda mrefu. Anza kusource direct kutoka nje ya kenya ama ufunge shop.

Why do you have onw supplier only?? Thats very risky.

:smiley: ghaseer Ahsante hapa kuna lesson

huyu ni cheap client.

something drained him, na contract lazima aliistrain below the real working budget ndio aipate. so alitaka ukam through amalize alipwe aweze kulipa yote as a compounded payment. that anger can only come from such a scenario. you ruined his imagined payday

then