Whores Who Get Married

I often see people here posting that there are whores who quit the profession and get married. My question is, what kind of marriages do they have? Si ukimuomba bado atakupea ama akuuzie hata kama ameolewa?

4 Likes

Ameretire but if things get tough that will be her first option

6 Likes

There is one I know frm western side of Kenya I asked her the same question what if in a coothed way…she told me hio it will never happen…Yani she saw the light…even another one ex kericho east she quited the trade tho she never got hitched but got a fantastic job and that thing has never triggered in her mind after I think she under went reform.

1 Like

what you dont know is that they never enjoy what they do. they do it to survive. if she gets a good job offer she will drop whoring and focus on the job. unless sasa she doesnt know how to budget the money.

2 Likes

@Mykle andika mothertongue tutaelewa unaua osungu banae

6 Likes

Hehe, are you contemplating domesticating one?

1 Like

A whore can get married and be a wife and still manage to play her three main roles which are reproductive, productive, and community managing role. Sasa shida iko hapa mujamaa aki ji waste he cannot play his roles. That’s why women husema “sio sabuni haiishi” lakini kwa mujamaa pesa huisha. Waste your money, fail to invest utalia siku za baadaye.

And by the way majority of women getting married today walikuwa mapoko, definition of a whore is amelala na mujamaa akajengwa zake za macho.

13 Likes

Ever heard of the saying that a leopard doesn’t change it’s spots? It quite hard for a human being to change his or her character. It takes investment in time and resources. Most people don’t have that patience…what they do is hide the character or alternatively use it to their advantage. In hebrew it’s said tht “Muici ndagiragia gitonga gitonge”… .in brief Kunguru hafugiki

10 Likes

If Kenya was a developed country with plenty of job opportunities most of these women would not be lanyes.
So its not like They were born to be lanyes. They also want to have that good family life. If a jamaa provides that why would They go on degrading themselves.

2 Likes

Apo i disagree macho man…kuna hii modern day prostitution sasa ya young women who do it for the lifestyle…to slay in Instagram…to buy that Brazilian hair and chanel bag
Upoko skuizi it’s not about providing madem skuizi are doing it for all sorts of reason ata kurefill gas ikiisha they don’t mind degrading themselves

11 Likes

Correct , all a lady needs to do is change her base of operation. An sj lady can simply move to nyeri , settles there and get married and life move on. Most have done it this way,unaskia tu alikuwa mombasa job or biashara but it didn’t pick, decides to go to another town to look for opportunities.
If you meet a chick with a vague past be sure you are dating a retired massage with extras person.

11 Likes

… Netherlands is a developed country, pale we have red light district. Some women just want to fuck and get paid.

9 Likes

Most women in western Europe doing umalaya are from eastern Europe and are controlled by criminals. If Shes a local then most likely ni drug addict.

5 Likes

Kuna ingine niliikula SJ kitambo saidii and later nikasikia aliolewa na mbaruya na akapelekwa Western banae. Sijamuona SJ ever since

5 Likes

Hoes only change if they get married wakiwa wazee when going back to the skin game is no longer profitable. Try domesticating a 25 year old hot prostitute utatii. The rule if thumb is to never try domesticating a hoe juu you will regret and that’s a guarantee. Most of them watabakisha phone numbers za their highest paying clients. So wewe ukienda utoe poko SJ umweke kwako, she may never return to SJ when you are together. But after a month or two she will start meeting the high-paying clients only. Atatulia home ajiulize why get bored and settle when that guy who pays 5k+ per day is texting. That’s how most hoes move. Marrying her will only reduce the number of guys she has to sleep with because you are subsidizing her lifestyle. Badala ya kuuza kuma punch kutafuta unga, now she can afford to explore the higher end market juu sio unga anatafuta ni gari.

15 Likes

I know one who retired but owns a brothel in Kasarani. Hata umuombe aje hakupei

1 Like

She’s not desperate anymore… already she’s running a brothel …pure profits
Ata our resident Mwende na barbershop hunikalia kuwa na kiburi sana coz she’s running a profitable business so hawezi pea anyone unless unatoa top dollar or is someone with a big name in Kenya

2 Likes

Kuna mungine kilimani ni hivyo pia…naskia hata uombe aje hakupei…shes now a madam with her own girls…yeye ni pesa tu anashika

1 Like

We could be speaking about the same whore yeye hupost ati ako Kilimani but ako hapa Kasarani

3 Likes

She may not actively sell pussy but if you propose with a good price in the right environment haiwezi kataa