Whom do you follow

I tried to follow these so called intellectuals or people in power. They have millions of followers but their content is nothing but garbage. The intellectuals’ content is typically belittling the “non-intelligent”. Those in political power only tell you they are having meetings, discussions and consultations. Never any action plan. Honestly I find following Sonko gives e something meaningful to read or watch.

David Ndii - Defends his new role and belittles those not in the economics academic field.
Miguna- Speaks for itself.
David Kipkorir Daily Praises of European cities, weekly reminders he lives in Karen and you don’t.
Makau Mutua, Mr Kinyarra - This guy is a little confused.
Lawyer Ahmednassir - Combination of a lesser of Ndii and David Kipkorir
Alfred Mutua- The real watermelon
Mudavadi, Ichungwah, Murkomen, Chirchir- “we had consultations, meetings with stakeholders” crew.
Joho- Probably uses a different cologne every day. Life is all about flash.

Mohammed Ali, Jalango, Alai -They get star ratings for aat least trying, to do something.

3 Likes

:green_emoji:

I could have sworn David kiprkorir ni wewe. Or some other euro-lover going by @rexxsimba or something trashy like that.

But why follow another mortal?

1 Like

Huyu David kipkorir i swear simjui

1 Like

Who has time to follow these arseholes called Kenyan leaders? I would rather watch grass grow.

1 Like

And what will you say of anus lickers @sani @mikymas @Billy_Drago @Berlin_Oxford @Kennedy_Maina @nyundo_wa_komeo @Mworia_Wameru lining up to lick anus

1 Like

You Started Well… Then Boom!!!

3 Likes

Kenya is a country that runs on political patronage. You won’t learn anything of value from people who made it in such a system.

Personally, I follow startup founders, indie hackers, digital nomads, people who work on wall street and occasionally big tech CEOs. I do so because they tweet about things that either teach me, give me extra insights or provide information that guides me to execute things a certain way.

Follow Kenyan political players at your own risk.

1 Like

:green_emoji:

Kwanza @Kennedy_Maina was / is total jackess. Its good alikwenda. This place would be insufferable with him around. I’m glad @Simiyu22 aint like him, at least anaona.

1 Like

Lawyer Donald Kipkorir not david

1 Like